Chapter 7

I know I'm a terrible person! I can't believe it took me this long! I just been busy lately with school, homework, soccer, basketball, and other boring crap you probably don't care to hear about. So the timehas come for.. the next chapter!

Ryan's POV

I relaxed almost instantly once the warm sun hit my face. As I got farther from the house I starte to fee guilty. Jake and I hardly ever fought. Usually they were about little stuff. He just made me so mad. I probably should've handled it better, but ugh! I don't even know!

Maybe I should go back and apolagize. He was just looking out for me. I said to myself.

No he had no right to say some of the crap he said. I replied back.

Man, I must be going crazy!

" Ryan!" Breaking out of my mental thoughts I turned to see who called my name.

" Hey Trent!" I said. The first thing I noticed was his chest. I mean can you blam me. I am a teenage girl. He was shirtless and with pretty nice abs and chest. I mean I have seen better.

Like Carter? I heard a voice in the back of my mind ask.

" Whats up?" He asked.

Putting my mental health issue in the back of my head for now, I repplied

" Nothing much, just heading to the beach."

" Cool me too." He said and just like that we were in step with each other heading to the beach. I didn't really know what to say. I mean just last night we were making out and he left me a hicky. I wonder if he even remembers. I mean we both did have a few too many drinks. I couldn't help but feel things to be a little akward.

I think he must if felt it to because he broke the silence.

" So a few people from school are going to be there too. We are going to play vollyball. You want to play?"

" Sure sounds fun."

" Cool." And just like that we were walking in silence again. Thank Gosh we didn't havto walk much longer till we got t the beach.

We headed over to the group of people by the vollyball net. There was 2 girls and 4 guys. I reconized all of the guys. Zach and Cory, both being Trents bestfriends and Cole and Greg being they usually hung out at my house with my brother.

We broke off in teams of 4. Me, Greg, Zach, and one of the girls, who I learned name was Milly.

Cory served and the games began!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!! COMMENT!!