Chapter 1

So this was Brother famous bestfriend, but I didn't like the title and I made some changed. Tell me what you think and if you like the old version better!

Why me? What the hell have I ever done to deserve this?

I asked myself as I lied on my bed with my face in my pillows. You may be confused of what I'm freakin freaked about so allow me to fill you in.

I'm Ryan Bishop. Yes I'm a girl. I'm 16 and live with my mom, Amy, and My older brother, Jake, whos 17. Don't even as about my bastard ' father'. Just me, mom, and Jake live together in a small town in California. Until now, I found out we're going to have a new addition to the house hold.

Carter Lanning. Yes The Carter Lanning. To everyone known as Carter, actor, singer, hollywoods most wanted, Lanning. To me hes just Carter, brother's bestfriends, pain in my ass, Lanning. The kid I never liked from the start. He would always pull my dark brown hair and play mean pranks on me.

Flashback

" Mommy, please! Just one more turn on the swings!" Ryan begged. She pulled the puppy dog face, making her eyes go big. Even at age 5 she knew how to get what she wants.

" Fine, but only a few more minutes."

So she skipped all the way over to the swings. She was to short for the big kid swings her mom always told her so she had to go on the little one. The tips of her toes touch the ground as she dragged then through the sand. Making sand fly,

" Hey!" Ryan looked to see who yelled. She saw a little boy not too much older than her stomp over to her.

" What?"

" You got sand all in my hair."

" So not on purpose."

The sand blonde haired boy gave her a dirty look that she didnt like. So she got down and got a handful of sand and let it go. Landing in his hair.

" Now that was on purpose!" SHe said sticking her tougue out. The little boy went up to her and decide to pull her pig tails.

" Haha! You have pig tails! They are for babies!" So they argued until her mom and his mom, Jen, came to get them. Of course they got along fine.

Ryan hoped she would never have to see him again but with their moms friends that was hard. Also with Jake coming hime from the first day of kindergarden with a bestfriend. Of course it was the sandy hair boy.

End of flash back.

Ever since he pushed my buttons and I'd push his back, but he started it. He always started it.

Now he'll be living with us for the summer. I have a feeling this is going to be a long summer. Yup, life can't get any better than this! Note the sarcastism.

COMMENT, VOTE, BECOME A FAN! I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHO LIKES THIS VERSION BETTER OR IF THE OTHER ONE WAS BETTER! COMMENT! VOTE! FAN!