Chapter 2

Carters POV

" Dude you will not believe what has changed since you've been gone!" Jake said. Its actually weird. I've seen him a few times since I've left but its still feels like awhile. We're on our way back to his place. Well, I guess its my place too since I'll be there for awhile. My mom wants me to take a break. Gte away from hollywood.

His mom, Amy, is driving while we're stuck in the back. Just like old times when we would fight for the front seat and both end up in the back.

" You'll have to show me around since my memory is crap." I said remembering to watch my langueage. Amy always hated foul langueage.

We talked about aimless stuff. Until Amy told us we were 5 minutes away.

" Now guys, please try not to bother Ryan too much."

" We'll try our best." Jake mumbled.

Ryan is Jakes annoying little sister. That how I remeber her anways. Even though I have seen Jake I haven't seen Ryan.

Pulling up the house everything looked like I remebered.

The 3 story house brick house with a garage. It was a little weird not seeing any of our bikes laying around the yard.

Everything else seemed the same. That is until I saw what was inside. Or who was inside.

" Hey guys! How was the drive?" Asked a girl not much younger than me.

" Long!" Jake said. I just stand there slightly confused.

" Dude, you look like your trying to solve a hard math problem." Jake teased.

" It's not that. I'm just wondering who the hot chick is." I said. Bck in LA all the girls there knew they were hot and are never really shocked when they hear it, but she looked completely shocked. Problemly because it's coming from me, Carter Lanning.

Jake's and the girls laughter pulled me out of my thoughts.

" What?"

" Thats" laugh " Ryan!" Jake managed to get out between laughs.

I was in complet shock. I look over at the familiar brown haired, green eyes girl. She was not much younger than me. WIth dark hair like Jake but green eyes unlike Jakes and her moms blue eyes. Holy shit!

I didn't even notice her without her braces I remember her with. Last time I saw her she wass going through the akward teenage years. NOw looking at her there was nothing akward about her.

"So,umm Carter its rude to stare." Ryan said to me.

" I'm not! I'm just shocked you still have the little button nose." I teased her while giving her nose a poke. I remeber before I left I would tease her for it because I knew she hated it. Saying it made her look too younge and innocent.

She just glared back.

" Some things never change" Amy said walking into the kitchen.

Jake laughed as Ryan stomped out of the kitchen.

It felt almost the same. I knew it wasn't going to be just like old times. Things changed and so have we. We've grown up. Even though some things never change, some things do.

For better or for worse I have no damn clue!

COMMENT, VOTE!! COMMMENT!! FAN!! COMMENT! VOTE!!!