Summer 1946.

Disclaimer; I do not own anything Harry Potter wise.

Summer 1946.

Eliza's P.O.V

It's been a little over six weeks since I saw Tom and well sunlight. You see Sophie batted me around the head, causing me to black out, and then dragged me into the cellar. Now I'm locked in the cellar as Sophie says that I'm too dangerous, plus the ministry was onto us.

'Clank!'

Sophie slammed down a metal tray outside the metal door of the cellar. She sighed and passed the animal blood, yak, through the bars. I drown the blood in one; she goes and pushes another bottle through the door.

I sniff human blood. I pushed it back under the door. Sophie smiles and puts the bottle in her pocket.

"Rejecting the human stuff, I think I can let you out now."

I jump up and do a little happy dance; Sophie shakes her head at me before opening the door. I jumped on her as the door opened, I bear hugged her. She removes my arms and looks into my eyes.

"How do you feel?" She asks.

I laugh. "Better then I have in weeks, I'm free! I am a little pissed at you though..."

Sophie nods shyly. "I know but it had to be done. Go have a shower; I'll be in the kitchen."

I nod, using my vampire speed I quickly appear in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror my hair was greasy and horrid. That's what six weeks of no washing does to you, but then back in the old days you'd only have a bath a year. Gross I know.

As I exit the bathroom pulling my skirt on I feel better, I smile to see Sophie sitting at the table with a coffee in hand. I go to grab it but she removes it from my hand.

I moan.

"Sorry Eliza. But animal blood causes you unable to drink or eat. You can drink booze it'll just give you one awful hangover."

I dramatically drop to the floor, putting the back of my hand to my forehead. "How will I ever life?"

Sophie kicks me and laughs. "By drinking animal blood..."

I get up in a huff. "Don't get so smart with me missy."

Sophie laughs and hands me another bottle of animal blood. I raise an eyebrow while she sighs. "I'm guessing you want to go see your bestie Tom, so drink up so you don't attack anyone."

I nod and smile. How could I forget Tom? Does Sophie know about Tom and Me? I didn't really tell her about the last time I had seen him 'cause she locked me up downstairs. Has Tom asked about where I was? I start drinking from the bottle slowly.

"Tom knows you were locked up, he came over a few times but I didn't want you attacking him." Sophie softly says. Wait how she knows I was thinking that... she always does that it's most likely a freaky fairy thing.

I walk towards the door; I wave to Sophie before leaving. She returns the wave and carries on whatever she does in her free time. I exit the house and breathe in the fresh air. I'm a free woman, or well as free as a woman can be in the 40's.

I stood outside Tom's flat, like I had been a little over six weeks ago. It was the same in looks but something seemed different, like the air there was a smell and taste to the air which seemed off. I shake it off and ring Tom's bell.

I hear muffled swearing and shuffling to the door, the door opens to show Tom standing in a loose white tee and long hanging joggers. I smile while his eyes widen. He opens the door wider; I launch myself at him hugging him. He spins me round like they do in the love films.

I laugh as does Tom.

He takes my hand and drags me upstairs to his flat; he kisses my lips before opening the door. The door opens to show a flat which I was at a little more the six weeks ago. But again something seemed a little off.

"Sophie said you'll be longer than this." Tom says in a pained voice looking down.

I place a hand on his cheek, bringing his eyes up to mine. "Well that doesn't matter 'cause I'm here now."

Tom smiles and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into the flat. I giggle, whilst Tom laughs.

"Tea?" He asks.

I shake my head. "I'm on the animal stuff now so I can't." Tom nods knowing not to ask any questions.

He walks to the kitchen; I heard the clanking of mugs and items. I look around the living room to spot odd items which had changed there places or had appeared. I walk towards the sofa and coffee table to see the picture. I smile, and then I spot two items.

Helga Hufflepuff cup and Salazar Slytherin's locket.

I smile remembering the four Hogwarts founders. I have to say Salazar was my best friend even though he was classed as the 'bad' guy. He was also awesome at chess.

I laugh remembering the old days at Hogwarts with the founders. I reach out to touch the items, my stomach clenches as I do so. Something's wrong.

I touch the locket and a bust of dark magic sets fire to my ice like skin. I pull my hand back to hear a smash of a mug hitting the floor.

I turn my head to see Tom looking wide eyed at me, I stand up and take a step away from him.  

"Dark magic?" I stumble out.

Tom looks down and nods.

I gasp. Dark magic. It must mean these items must be horcrux's and by making horcrux's meaning splitting you soul. To split you soul you must... no.

"Who did you kill?" I ask in a stern voice. Tom looks around the room, everywhere expect me. "WHO?" I grit my teeth together.

"No one important." Tom's fists ball up at his sides, shaking in rage.

"No one important?" I say in a mocking tone. "You still killed someone!" I scream at him.

He takes a step back at the tone in my voice. "You kill people; you don't make a HUGE deal about it!!" He shouts back at me.

I look down and stamp my foot. "But a human killing a human is wrong! A vampire killing a human is fine, we have to do it! But you not only killed a person but used it for dark magic!"

Tom walks up to me to be in my face. His forehead touching mine. "HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME. You of all people." He grinds his teeth together.

I poke his chest at each word making him take a step back. "I. WILL. JUDGE. YOU. HOW. EVER. I. WANT."

He pushes my hand off his chest, still holding it. "I did this for us." He says softly.

I pull my hand out of his grip. "You did this for your own selfish needs. I'm not getting involved in dark magic."

I start walking out of the flat, as I reach the front of the flat door Tom shouts after me.

"ELIZA! DON'T GO! I LOVE YOU!"

I sigh holding the door handle, Toms hand on my left shoulder. I look down. "But not enough."

I push down on the handle and run out of the flat and down the street. Hearing Tom chase after me, it's no use everyone who uses dark magic ends up bad. I'm not getting myself into that, ever.

A/N; Whatcha think? Please comment etc!!