Noon, present.

Disclaimer; I do not own Harry Potter etc!!

A/N; I wanted to say thank you to Alex who commented on chapter 'The True Draco' saying she loved the whole Draco/Eliza moment so here's some more of it, plus I am thinking of having a lot of Draco/ Eliza moments in this book! Anyways Thank you Alex for commenting it has to be the nicest and best ones I have ever got, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Noon, present

Eliza's P.O.V 

It's been a few weeks since me and Draco had break downs in the room upstairs. Now everyday at noon we'd met upstairs in that room and chat about anything. We both promised that we wouldn't talk about any death eater crap as that room was a little get away from it all. It was like a time out zone.

As the same thing every day I was walking up and down the top floor wandering towards the room. As I neared the room I started to hear as if someone was trying to suppress their sobbing. I walk quicker towards the room worrying it was Draco as over the daily meetings I had become very attached to the young boy. Not in a crush way but more in a motherly/ sisterly way.

As I jogged towards the room the crying was Draco's as I could tell apart his heart beat from the rest of the manors. I rushed towards the door and slowly walked in. I looked to see Draco on the bed wiping his eyes. He looks up to see me, his face looks worried.

I sit next to him on the bed and wrap and arm around him drawing him to my chest. Draco was shaking with sobs but no tears were running. It was as if he was trying to stop himself from crying before he could. He hid his face in my neck once more and let it all out letting out harrowing tears. My shirt quickly became soaked.

After ten or so minutes Draco had calmed himself down enough to talk, he removes himself from my shoulder and smiles weakly.

"Thank you."

I smile and move a piece of white hair out of his eyes. "No worries and don't feel as if you have to tell me what it is about."

Draco nods and looks down, he starts playing with the edge of his shirt. "Eliza, how did you know the Dark Lord?" He looks up to see my face and quickly puts a hand up. "Sorry you don't have to talk about it!"

I shake my head and lick my lips, my throat turning dry. "No it's okay. Um. Where to start."

Draco crosses his legs and moves his hand to signal for me to continue the story.

I smile, cross my legs and face Draco. "Remember Draco this was a time when I wasn't like who I am now. This is pre-goodish Eliza."

He nods. "But how were you different?"

"I was a heartless killing machine. If I wanted to kill someone I did, then I would just chuck their bodies into a lake or burn them. Well I would burn them and Sophie would chuck them in a lake, I liked fire." I let a giggle out.

"So what about, you know who?"

I look down at my hands and play with my thumbs. "Well I and Tom were best friends after the muggle war finished. Met at a bar in London, met the next day as I knew he killed his family then we sort of became friends."

"How could you become friends with a cold heartless-"

I cut him off. "Draco remember at the start Tom was alright, not as twisted. At that point in time I was more twisted then him. It was my fault Tom became twisted and as evil as he did. I brought him into the fact that death wasn't a big deal it was only little thing."

Draco wipes a tear away from my cheek. I hadn't known I was crying. "So how did you stop being friends?"

I look away from Draco. "After a year of knowing Tom, Sophie made me become clean from blood as many people were starting to ask to many questions to us about peoples deaths. So she locked me in a cellar for two months, no one was aloud to see me expect Sophie. As I became normal again and didn't drink so much blood and such as before I was let out. This was after Tom had gone to see Hepzibah Smith, who he killed for two items. This made me mad because after being brain washed into the idea of killing was wrong this sickened me. So I told Tom to leave and I faked Betty Lou's death so I could be Eliza again."

Draco nodded, even without emotions I felt a little guilt about lying to Draco about my past but it had to be done. Even if it's a tiny detail.

I and Draco sit in silence for a few minutes. I poke Draco in the shoulder to defuse the silence; he laughs and pokes me back. In a few minutes it turns into a full on poking war, which then leads to a tickling war.

"DRACO STOP!" I shout giggling uncontrollably.

Of course being the knob he is he doesn't stop, so I take matters in my own hands. I turn and flip Draco onto the floor; he sits up on the floor and lets out a moan. He crosses his arms.

"Bitch."

I laugh and point at him then my self. I say breathlessly. "You’re calling me a bitch?"

He nods and laughs. He pushes himself back onto the bed and lies down; he pulls me down next to him. We lay there for a while until he says.

"Voldermort's given me a mission."

I sigh. "That's why you were crying, wasn't it?"

He nods and takes my hand gripping it tightly. I squeeze his hand and he returns one. I sigh. "What is it, if you don't mind telling me?"

He turns his head to look at me; we were still lying down on the bed hands linked. "I have to kill, Dumbledore." He says looking down.

I put my hand under his chin and bring his head back up and look into his eyes. "It has to be done, don't worry it'll all work out."

He smiles lightly. "I thought you would be mad."

I shake my head looking back up. "No you’re just doing as you've been told. That’s all."

He nods and rubs circles into my hand. I look at him and smile. No one has done that since 'HIS' death. Even though I cannot feel and even think his name I still feel empty but Draco is helping to feel that gap.

"When you back at school?" I ask.

"Next week, tomorrow I'm going shopping with Mother. You should come; you need to get out more." He adds with amusement in his voice.

"Thanks! Saying I have no friends, I do one. You." I laugh at the end, he does as well. "Of course I'll come with you, isn't that joke shop opening up?"

Draco nods. "Yes, but its owned by the blood traitor twin Weasley's."

I feel a prang in my heart as the twins were some of my best friends at the order. They must've thought I had done a runner and left them. Eliza don't dwell on the past, only on the future. I sallow hiding my emotions from Draco.

"I'll go shopping with you; I need to reconnect to the other death eaters before you leave so I'm not an epic loner!" I giggle out. Draco laughs.

Yes that gap was slowly healing up now because of Draco. Thank god.