Noon, 1945

Disclaimer; I do not own anything Harry Potter wise. Oui?

Noon, 1945.

Eliza's P.O.V

I woke up welcomed by a banging headache. Egh, hangovers. I held my head in my hands and sat up in bed. I looked to the side of the bed to see a mangled body littering the floor, I sigh. I don't even remember killing that guy.

My hunger was spiraling out of control now; yes I can sit around with humans for a while but after a few hours I start to become hungry and will end up killing one before the night has drawn to a close. I push the bloody sheets off my body and slip on a pair of pj's and kick the body so it's under the bed. I'd deal with it later.

I walk into the kitchen/living room/dinner and yawn whilst stretching. I smiled to see Sophie standing there with two cups of coffee. I smile and walk over to her before engulfing her in a hug. I kiss her hair while she sets the cups of coffee on the table. She pushes me away and crosses her arms.

"No."

I sigh and stamp my foot. "But..." I moan.

She raises her hand. "The last two times I've gotten rid of the bodies and now people are starting to ask me questions about why I'm always down the lake. Plus the fact I'm always late to work, I can't use the excuse 'I was dumping a body in a lake that my friend killed' can I?"

I sigh and start sipping the coffee, holding it in my hands keeping them warm. I can drink when I've been on a healthy diet of blood but I still can't eat sadly. I do miss hummus. Sigh.

As Sophie starts leaving the multi-purpose room an idea sparks up, I grin.

"Sophieee...." I drag the 'e' out.

She turns on her heel and raises an eyebrow. "What?"

I smile and look down at my empty cup. "Do know you've wanted to move for ages..."

She crosses her arms and walks over to stand next to me. "Yes."

I turn to look her in the eye. "Grab you stuff 'cause I’m touching the place. To much effort to clean the sheets they're covered in blood, plus it’s an easy way to get rid of the body and I'm pretty such he wasn't a wizard so we're all good."

Sophie lets out a breathy laugh. "Half an hour."

I nod and grin. I run to my room packing all the items which I had to take to the next place.

I drag my over filled back out of the set of flats we were living in for the last four years. I smile at Sophie who was trying, but failing, at carrying two over filled bags. I smile and watch her struggling with the too heavy bags; she sighs and sends me the evils.

"I could use some help..." I say to Sophie which makes her flip me the bird.

I put a hand on my chest to act out mock hurt. Sophie rolls her eyes at me, takes my hand and starts to drag me to the local cafe.

We sit on a table for two in the corner of the cafe next to the window. I start people watching whilst Sophie is chatting a rather fit waiter up, which seems to be working for once. Sophie comes and takes the seat opposite to me and looks out the window. She points to one of the many bomb shelters down the street.

"Look it's being cleared out, the war is truly over."

I smile and watch people lugging out old gas masks and tinned foods. "Hopefully I won't have to ever see a bloody gas mask again. Horrid things!" I shudder.

Sophie rolls her eyes. "But it could safe your life."

I roll my head to look at her. "We tried out the whole idea 'can gas kill me' in the first world war when we we're drunk. Remember it doesn't affect me, it just pisses me off."

Sophie laughs. "Yeah, that was an awesome night, it how all the guys in the trenches were like 'your going to die!' and all had panic attacks. Then you just walked off."

I giggle. "Ah, good times good times."

The fit waiter, who Sophie had been chatting up, came over with a few mugs of hot chocolate. He placed them on the table and when Sophie tried to pay him he told her not to but to give him her number... cheesy.

I sit drinking my hot chocolate watching fire fighters come up and down the street. Most likely to put out the fire in our old flat. I smile to myself. I check my watch on my wrist to see it was almost noon, what was happening at noon...

I tapped my chin thinking.

Oh, yeah I was meeting Tom at the park. Crap the parks on the other side of the city and I have three minutes.

I jumped out of my chair and shrugged my coat on. Sophie looks up from flirting and raises an eyebrow. I mouth 'boy' and she nods then continues flirting. I love Sophie how she'll flirt with loads of boys but she'll never go past kissing, I on the other hand go way past the kissing stage.

Yes I'm a slag and happy to admit that!

Quickly walking down the high street towards the back alleys so I can use my vampire speed to get to the park I see people putting 'missing' posters up. I stop and have a quick look to see it’s the guy who was currently burning in my flat. Ooops.  I continue walking and as soon as I enter the alley way I vampire speed down to the park.

I find my way through the park quickly and easly. I see many burnt trees and holes in the ground caused by bombs. I sigh, how humans can kill another human. It's understandable for me to kill a human; it’s the same as them killing a cow for a burger. But it’s just painful and worrying to see a human to kill one of its own kind.

I enter the main part of the park next to a lake, ducks and swans harassing small children for bread whilst parents are trying to keep them from the waters edge.

"Wish I had a family who would take me to the park." Someone says behind me.

I turn to see Tom, who wasn't in a suit like last night but a jumper and black cords. I smile. "Me too, but then when I was young I did live next to a volcano and you were married at fourteen."

Tom raises an eyebrow. "Where are you from for such strange customs?"

I smirk and laugh. "700 B.C Greece. Don’t know where, most likely Athens or Sparta."

He puts his hands behind his back and walks to stand next to me; we continue to watch the young children at play. "So you’re immortal."

I nod. "Yes, our customs were so strange that for a man to find his wife he would 'capture' her then bed her a few times. So she never had a choice she was just found and taken."

Tom looks confused. "So what sort of immortal are you? Fairy, vampire?"

I smile a full grin to him. "Vampire. One of the last six."

He nods. "Wow, one of the last vampires is my friend."

I shake my head. "Who said we were ever friends Tom?"

He smirks. "I did."

I put my arm in his and we start walking around the lake. "Just for that comment, we're best friends!"

He laughs and takes my hand leading me into a densely populated area of trees. "Come on my best friend. Let’s get to know each other."

I smiled, giggled and ran into the forest area of the park. I heard Tom laugh behind me then he starts running after me. I continue to run until I feel someone rugby tackle me to the floor, pinning me down. I flip myself over to look up and Tom who was directly above me. Even through I am a vampire and stronger I don't push him off or leave. I just wait.

Our breathing sets in sync, I bite my lip. Tom smiles a full smile which by the looks of it he hasn't done in a while.  We look into each others eyes not moving, we weren't in an awkward silence. Not at all, it was a peaceful one. Tom breaks the silence by whispering.

"Best Friends."

A/N; what do you think of the whole friendship with Tom Riddle/ Voldermort so far, please comment what you think!