28: Studio seshies

.

.

.

A/N: Sooo just to make it clear, in the last chapter, Calum texted Justin, not Luke!

Okay, here is my chapter. Ashflfslkhlg

___________________________

.

.

.

.

.

- Justin -

.

.

Just as predicted, tonight was not going as well.

Michael broke a guitar string, Luke kind of lost his voice in the middle of the show.

It was like Friday the 13th, on a Tuesday.

Wait.. That didn't make any sense.

I sighed, sinking in my seat as I propped my head in my hands.

In the middle of Beside You, Luke just..

"I..I can't do this, sorry." His voice squeaks at the end as he rushed off stage the other boys just having panicking looks on their face as they just kept playing.

I was still not talking to him, until now though.

"L--"

This time he ignored me, just walking away with tears in his eyes.

What was happening.

"Um..We are experiencing some technical difficulties, we'll be back in five minutes!" Calum says before curious whispers went over the crowd.

I had that urge to run after him, yet I was arguing with myself because I was still mad at him for all the flirting..

"Shit." I slouched my shoulders in defeat with a sigh. Running down backstage and into the corridors, I stopped in a halt as my footsteps echoed.

Looking around, I start walking quickly, groaning.

Turning a corner, I find Luke on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest as he had his head in his hands.

I bit my lip, about to speak up.

"Get the hell out of h--"

Once he looked up, he cut himself off, tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong, man? Why'd you do that?" I shook my head, standing in front of him as he sadly looked down.

"I.. I'm sorry. I was just.. Thinking about Julie, and I don't know." He groaned. "It was just to much to take in, and sooner or later I found myself not singing, so I just.. Rushed off stage."

I didn't say anything, just staring at him.

Maybe I was less mad at him now..

"What about Julie?" I sighed, shaking my head.

"I feel like I haven't told her something.. It's probably that she's the most beautiful girl I have ever met, or that I like her a lot." He responded, shrugging. "Where is she anyway?!"

"Not here, now." I say, feeling guilty.

He.. He called me beautiful?

As silence followed, I sat down next to him on the ground, glancing at him.

"Do you really care about her that much?" I asked.

I needed to stop that.. Like right now. Again, he can't like me, because it's just way to risky..