15: Break up and Bad dreams

A/N: Sooo you guys clearly wanted me to double update, and I could tell by the comments and votes, and how fast they came :0

I love you guys, kay. You're all sexy. ;)

______________________

- Justin -

"Hello?" Ashton answers nervously.

"Put it on speaker." I whispered, him pursing his lips.

I nodded encouragingly, him obeying and putting it on speaker.

"Ashton, I'm sorry for just.. Snapping on you a few days ago." She sighed. "I'm sorry." Jennie repeated.

"That's okay, you can get mad at me whenever you want, because I'm stupid." He mumbled, setting his head in his hands.

Jennie sighed as well, me just listening in as well. "You're stupid, but I love you."

I chuckled, as Ash smiled, laughing.

"I love you too." Ashton responds. "Wanna speak to my friend?" He asks.

"Sure. Is it Justin?"

"Not exactly.. It's a long story." Ashton nods once, me nodding in agreement.

"I've got time.'' She answers, me chuckling.

Ashton looks at me for permission.

"If you can trust her, I'm totally okay with that." I tell him.

He nods, before he starts to retell what I told him several minutes ago.

Now the tourbus was up and moving, and we were heading to the bay area.

"So let me get this straight.. Justin is an imposter, and is really a girl trying to finish a dare for the rest of this month?"

"Yup, pretty much." Ashton chuckled.

"Well then.. Cool! Tell her I said hi, and good luck with surviving the rest of the month!"

"Hey!" He pouted, me laughing.

"Thank you! Gosh, excuse my bad manners, I'm Julie by the way.''

"Hiii, that's such a pretty name by the way."

I aww'd, Ashton rolling his eyes.

"Thank you!" I smiled, shaking my head.

Ashton talked to her for awhile, a silence following.

"Is Julie still there?"

"Yeah, she's sitting right next to me."

"Um, Ashton.. Could I talk to you alone?.."

Ashton smiled at me, motioning me out, playfully smacking my man bum as I bubbled out a laugh, skipping down the hall and to the bunks.

I was still laughing, me shutting myself up when I find tired boys sprawled over their bunks, not even bothering to close their curtains.

I tried my best to walk through quietly, but I feel myself trip on something in the dark as I cussed, grunting as I nearly face planted.

"Justin, is that you?" I hear Luke groggily whisper.