26: Prank Week?

A/N: So i'm writing this chapter to get my mind off watching Insidious, omfg *cue the nightmares* ahksgsajfja

And it's testing week too, so.. I'll try my best to update as much as I can!

Just updating you on my life.. lol.

__________________

- Justin -

I woke up to an ear deafening scream, me falling off the lounge couch as I groaned.

Narrowing my eyes, the daylight outside slightly seeped through the curtains.

"Shut up!" I barked, setting my head in my hands.

"AHHH'' That sounded like Michael, as I cussed, getting up.

"Michael, I swear I will rip your head off if y--"

My eyes widened, as I almost screamed as well. Instead I squeaked. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?! I-IT'S P-PINK?!" I panicked, him groaning.

"One Direction." He said almost in disgust.

"What? What about them?" I shook my head.

"They put dye in my shampoo, and--"

"Hey Michael, where is m--''

Ashton stops in a halt, dropping his phone in shock as it dropped to the carpet.

"Dyed your hair another color already? Wait.." Ashton's voice trailed, as he tried his best not to laugh.

"Shut up, Ashton." Michael narrowed his eyes.

"Is it that time of the month already?' Calum ended up laughing, still no sign of Luke.

"Can someone explain the pink hair and all the weird happenings?" I motioned, all of them turning to me.

"Two words," Ashton chuckled.

"Prank week." Calum finished for him, me furrowing my eyebrows.

"What? No one ever told me about that, what is that?" I panicked in a rush.

"Chill! Wait.. Don't chill. Actually it's basically a week of crazy antics and pranks, us against One Direction. But since we have you, it's an equal amount of guys and we could totally beat their asses." Michael nods, still worrying about his hair.

What? NONE of them ever told me about this before the dare.. Were they purposely avoiding to tell me so I wouldn't chicken out of the dare?!

Shit.

"Noo, can't I just not be a part of this cuz yuh know.." I start to panic.

"Well even if you count yourself out, you're still a target." Ashton chuckled.

I groaned. I HATE pranks. Absolutely despise them.

But boys seem to think of them as hilarious.. Soo..

"But we need Luke." Michael pouted.

"He's still in bed." Ashton groaned.

"Have any of you bothered to check if he's sick or what not?" I sighed, them lightly shaking their heads.

"We don't like to bother him when he's sad." Calum briefly explains.

I nod once. "I-I'll go check on him then." I motioned, moving past them and towards the back of the bus.

If he kept doing this, he wouldn't probably give his best during the show tonight.. And no one wanted that.

I sighed. "Hey dude, you should get up." I lightly shook his shoulder, him ignoring me.

"Please? Everyone's worried about you."

He turns around, coughing slightly before he shook his head. "There isn't anything you should worry about. I'm fine."

I eye him, observing.

After a moment, I bring up.

"Are you sick?"

"A little, but I'm fine, okay?" He motions stubbornly.

Maybe I wasn't the only stubborn one here after all.

"Listen, if you get up, I'll talk to Julie for you." I lied, almost easily.. Never in my life have I lied this much all in a few weeks.

"Y-you'd do that for me?"

"Yeah definitely! I got your back. AND I'll talk to her only if you participate in prank week."

His eyes widened. "Shit, it's that time of the month already?"

It seems they're all surprised about it.. Why?

"What's so bad?" I asked, shrugging.

"We did prank week last month.. And let's just say it wasn't pretty." He grumbled, stirring around in bed.

I wait for him to continue, crossing my arms over my chest "toughly".

"They made Ashton cry." He finally said as my eyes widened.

"What?" I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Yeah." Luke smirked. "And so we lost because all of us were pranked, and we only ever got to prank Niall and Liam. Louis was a toughie."

"What'd they do to Ash?"

"Oh." He pondered. "Well, they kind of put a harness on him and hung him all the way up on stage. Like it was really high and they wouldn't let him down so he cried."

"Wow." I whispered. "So is Michael usually the first one pranked, or?.."

"Yeah. Wait, did he just?.."

"Yeah, they put pink hair dye in his shampoo."

Luke laughed, putting his head in his hands.

Well yay, he's cheered up!

"Well we should get planning, soon." He smirked.

"I think we should prank Harry first." I nodded.

I was still mad at him for telling me off AGAIN.

I'm scared yet excited at the same time..

__________________

A/N:

WEHHHH SORRY IF ITS SHORT :0

I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER!

VOTE AND COMMENT PWEASEEE!

I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!

I'LL UPDATE ONCE I REACH AN APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF VOTES AND COMMENTS :D

YAY!

BYE :D

- BritishBums xox