9: Shower problems

A/N:

I changed the cover bc someone said they were dissappointed by the old one omfg lol. So then I changed it to that new one if you see it! I hope that one's better! I made the last cover on my phone soo, yeah it looked bad lolol. But anyway, here's the.. the 9th chapter! Yaay!

______________________________

* THAT NIGHT *

- Justin -

"Good luck!'' I was once again back to my man nature as they smiled.

"Thanks man!' They all give me a little handshake or a man hug.

I watch as the four boys walk out to the stage and getting into their positions.

I've never really seen them play live, but I saw them just once at rehearsals.

I sat down, pulling out my phone as I find texts from my friends.

Lily:

Where have you been? We need to hang out ASAP ._.

Holland:

I haven't seen you in days! Me and Lily are worried that you might've fell off the face of the earth. Where are you? 

Niall:

I see you.. lol turn aroundddd

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up from my phone as I turned around.

"The other way!" I hear Liam as I groaned, turning to my right.

Niall laughed as they all came to sit by me.

"How's it goin'?" Harry pats me on the back. "I see you're in my Rolling Stones tee shirt."

"Good, yeah I'm doing just fine." I say sarcastically, smiling fakely as they laughed.

"Oh don't feel bad, Jules. Look at the bright side!" Zayn smiled.

What is the bright side anyway? There is no bright side to this. Only that I get to hang out with incredibly nice and talented guys, but.. What's the good?

Actually.. I'm getting a thousand dollars from this. Yeah, that's good.

"I miss my friends." I say honestly.

"Well they'll have to wait anyway. They can't know about this dare no matter what." Louis nods. "Okay?"

"Why?" I sighed.

"Because! They're.. Girls. They'll go crazy if they find out you're stuck on a tourbus with Five Seconds of Summer for a month. Just think about it." Liam shrugged.

I groaned. "Okay, okay. Can I at least text them I'm on vacation or something for a month?"

"Course." Niall smiled.

So many lies, already. Ugh.

"HI EVERYONE WE'RE FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER!" I hear Luke energetically shout into his mic as the crowd went crazy.

"Where are we again?" I asked. I totally spaced on what arena we were in.

"We're in the O2 arena in London. Amazing, isn't it?" Harry sighed happily.