Reunited

Katelyn's POV
OMI!! It's Travis! He looked at me like I was a ghost. How long have I really been gone? I wanted to just hug him and for him to comfort me. I wanted to wipe away his tears and cuddle in bed with him. I wanted to just feel his soft lips against mine. He looked at my stomach and backed up a little he looked perplexed as I expected. I felt guilty and so stupid. Before I knew it he was hugging me. He whispered in my ear. "Where have you been? I-It's been... Forever..." I felt his warm tears in my neck, and then I started to cry.
"I-I'm sorry Travis"
It was honestly the happiest I've been in the past 5 months. I felt his warmth, his body, heard his voice. I couldn't be any happier.
Travis POV
She's actually pregnant. I mean... I'm just so happy she's back. She's gonna have to explain everything to me, but I just didn't care right now. She started to just explain everything to me, how she thought my parents would make us break up, or would hurt me (which they probably are but whatever's). She started crying even more. I held her and kept telling her everything would be ok. I felt her smile ,and it was amazing to have her in my arms again. We were still standing in the store and people were staring like WHAT THE NETHER ARE THEY DOING?!? AND WHY IN THE MIDDLE OF A DAMN WALGREENS?!? Yeah. It was kind of weird, but I don't care. She grabbed her stuff and I put back the beers. She got in my car and we went home. It was really quiet in the car. When we walked in the house, Pickles started meowing like at me and jumped into my arms. I was happy to see him again, Travis smiled but it quickly faded.
"So, you're pregnant."
I looked down ashamed of being so childish and running away from my problems.
"Y-Yeah, it's a girl"
He smiled while a year formed and fell down his cheek. I could tell he was having hard times while I was gone. I could tell by just looking around. The place was an absolute mess!!! I knew I would have to clean all this up, because, well, Travis just sucked at cleaning. I let out a little sign. I had to clean, but I would clean tomorrow. When I went into the bedroom I was surprise see to see it was to only clean place in the entire house. My clothes were still in the draws so I put on some loose pjs and got into the bed. It was cold, just how I liked it. Travis got into his pjs and laid down next to me.
"Hey, tomorrow night I was thinking we could get dinner. You know to catch up."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me close, he started kissing my forehead and I was giggling like a school girl ( like this photo is showing)

"He grabbed my hand and pulled me close, he started kissing my forehead and I was giggling like a school girl ( like this photo is showing)

"I would love too."
I kissed him on the lips and it was amazing, I was so happy everything was back to normal. I fell asleep in his arms.