Lucinda pt.3

Katelyn POV
Travis hasn't come back and it's almost been a day. I'm getting super worried I texted Lucinda and she didn't respond. Travis left his phone here. Ugh. What if he's hurt. Ding. It's my phone. I quickly checked it and it was Lucinda. Thank Irene.
Luc- Hey Katelyn. Yeah Travis spent the night at my house😉.
Oh no...
Kat-what was he doing at ur house?!?!
Luc-we had some fun together😉😉😉.
No...
Kat-What do u mean?
Luc-😉😉😉
No no no no
Kat-LUCINDA WE'RE COTH ADULTS TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND TRAVIS!!!
Luc-well we had dinner and before I left he kissed me I brought him to my house and we had a little sex. He was so good too. Well for a virgin.
I didn't believe her, but to make sure I stormed out of Travis's room(I spent the night there hoping he would show up) and went to her house.  I didn't knock I ran up to her room and saw her putting on a shirt. I looked in her bed and saw Travis. Naked. He had covers over him and she could've had shorts on but they were on the floor. My heart sank I started crying loudly. Loud enough for Travis to wake up.
Travis POV
I woke up. My head hurts so much my vision was blurry, but I heard crying. Soon enough my vision came back. Katelyn was crying looking right at me. I looked at my surroundings and put the pieces together.
"Kate-"
She picked up my shoe and threw it at my head.
"HOW COULD YOU?!?! I ACTUALLY LOVED YOU!!!!"
She ran crying. I went up to chase her, but I was naked. I quickly threw on my shirt and pants going commando. I started to leave, but Lucinda out her arms around me.
"Now that she's gone we can fin-"
I turned around and punched her. I know it isn't right to punch a girl. But it also wasn't alright to give someone who has a girlfriend a potion to get them in bed with you!! I ran as fast as I could. A thin layer of snow covered the ground. I saw Katelyn's footprints and followed them to her house. I ran inside and heard Aphmau crying.
"Katelyn put the knife down!!!"
What?!
"Why?!?!" It was Katelyn she was sobbing.
"He's just a stupid boy. He doesn't even matter. You have so much to live for. Please don't do this."
"He mattered to me!!! Give me another reason!!!"
"Because I can't lose you. You're my best friend."
It went silent. I didn't want to disturb this. If I did something wrong. Katelyn would pay the price. I heard her drop the knife and muffled crying. I could tell she crying in Aphmau's arms. I began to cry. My Katelyn. She will never forgive me. I went back to my house. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and went downstairs. Dante was calling for me, but I ignored him. I locked my door and slit my wrists. Maybe I wouldn't die. Maybe I would. Katelyn would hope I would. Dante got the key and unlocked my door. He grabbed the knife out of my hands and threw it to my door.
"What're doing?!"
"It doesn't matter"
"Yes it does!!! Dude you can't just do that. What the hell were you thinking?!?"
He grabbed a shirt of mine and wrapped it around me arms.
"What happened?"
"Katelyn will never forgive me."
I said holding my knees up in a little ball crying.
"What'd you do?"
"WHY THE HELL WOULD LUCINDA DO THAT TO ME?!? I THOUGHT WE WERE GOOD FRIENDS!!!"
I started bursting out crying. Dances gave me a bro hug and told me not to worry. He reminded me of how Katelyn loves me. I corrected him. She once loved me. Now I ruined it. And she knew something was gonna happen. She warned me and I didn't listen. That was my mistake.