I'll help

Travis POV

Katelyn looked like she was about to cry. I was so confused, why does she care? Could she really still love me? How could she love me now anyway? I've ruined myself. Hell, I'm addicted to heroin. It could take months to fix this. She would probably be able to leave me for Jeffory in that amount of time. No way she would wait. I didn't know I was crying.

"T-Travis..."

She walked over and hugged me. She started crying into my chest. I barely heard what she said but it sounded like I missed you. I missed her to. I missed her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her hair, even her scent. I'm a mess. She would be much happier with Jeffory. She wouldn't only have him, but she would have an amazing kid. I can't even produce kids. She's so good with kids and they love her. I should tell her that, at least then she can be smart and be with Jeffory. 

"Katelyn, I need to tell you something.'

"what?"

"Look, you would be sooo much happier with Jeffor-"

"stop there, I love you and I wou-"

"let me finish. You would be happier with Jeffory. He knows you. Also he has a kid. A kid you love."

"look we could have a kid if we want."

"NO. No we can't."

She jumped a little, I guess I raised my voice a little.

"W-why not?"

"I can't have kids."

She pulled away from the hug. She looked at me shocked she was already crying, but if she wasn't she would've been now.

"I-It's ok, we we we can adopt or just not have kids. You're more important to me then that."

She could be so stubborn sometimes. Was she really ready for me?

"Look, Travis, I can help you 'fix' what happened."

I looked at her, I looked in her eyes. Her beautiful aqua eyes. I didn't like seeing her cry, so I took my thumb and wiped her tears away. 

"I'm sorry..."

She came back into a hug. I love her, so very much. I brushed my fingers through her hair and kissed the top of her head. 

"Let me help you Travis."

I smiled, she must've really loved me. That made me happy. 

"Thank you."

Why did she say thank you?

"Why?"

"for letting me help you."

I pressed my lips against hers. her soft lips felt good against mine. I missed her. I loved her.