Why would I hurt you when I love you?

All in Max's POV for some strange reason and this is not the last chapter ya'll many more to go :D Some of you pm'd me saying you wanted the Goth kid back. Luckily he's going to be in the next chapter so yeah any of things you wanna say dont pm me just post it on my message page.

Has Max finally seen the light? or is to late :D

Read and make sure you vote, comment and enjoy!

Biscuit xx

 His New Toy

Why would I hurt you when I love you?

[Max’s POV]

I came in extra early to school today to look for my Chemistry textbook, I don’t know at what point I lost it but I’ve lost it. I already paid $50 because I was too scared to get my old book off the scary Goth kid, looks like I'm going to have to pay another $50; mom is so going to kill me.

………………….

After mindless wandering I couldn’t find it. I ended up having plenty of time before school started so I headed towards the library; I took another way as I didn’t want to past those creepy toilets.

Half of the library was closed off, looked like there was some work going on since there were quite a few men in hard hats with Erick directing them about who knows what.

Should I leave? If I do then he’ll probably see me and then I’ll look like an idiot, so I took a seat at the table as far away as possible which wasn’t that far away at all.

Pulling out my English book I began to catch up on some extra work

“Hey Max” I looked up to see Katie with her hands behind her back; she was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a creamy cardigan. She looked really pretty

“Hi Katie” she smiled taking a seat opposite me

“So did you miss me?” I looked at her puzzled but quickly masked it. That is true though I haven’t seen Katie around or even Casey and Amanda or any of the other girls that mostly bug me around, I’ve been too consumed with my own problems to notice.

Chuckling quickly I replied “Of course, where did you guys go?”

“Cheerleading trip” she replied blushing

“I didn’t take you for the cheerleading type” I answered truthfully

“I needed to do one more extra-curricular course for this little thing I'm doing”

“Oh I see, so I’ll probably see Casey, Amanda and some more of the other girls”

She laughed quietly since we were in the library “Yep” she bent down to pick up a pink bag inside it was my Jacket I let her wear weeks ago under the tree