Chapter Thirty.) I Mean I Could, But Why Would I Want To?

"Wow, she isn't even freaking out," the man on my right said in amazement as I sat in the car, surrounded by James' men as they drove me somewhere I did not know. James being in the passenger seat, and Ethan passed out, slumped against me as I wrapped an arm around him protectively.

James twisted around to look at me and I raised my eyebrows at him. I had woken up a couple minutes ago, and I didn't even scream.

Damn, I'm good at this.

"I'm scared," the guy on my right muttered to the guy on my left.

Bitch, you should be.

"I wonder why Keith has you around. I don't think you're in the gang, but you are a sight to see," James muses to himself and I glare at him.

I clear my throat. "So where are we going?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"A trip...somewhere far."

It was silent after that. Well, you know me, so the silence wasn't very long.

"We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship..." I started singing quietly, causing everyone's head to snap to me.

"Are you really singing right now?" the guy to my right says, surprised at me.

I shrugged and continued my singing. "Zoomin' through the sky."

Keith
(Yes, I know you've been waiting for this xD)

"Still no trace of him," I muttered as Tyler, Blu and I walked into the house after a long day of looking. "Did he just drop off the face of the planet?"

"Maybe the traitorous pigs took him," Tyler suggested. I blinked at him and Blu gives him a weird look.

"Did you...did you really just say that?" Blu questions, shocked. Tyler shrugs.

"She's contagious!" Blu shrieks in horror. "She's infecting us all! Hide your wife, hide your children!"

Blu's outburst has me speechless. His face is pale and he covers his mouth. I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Blu...are you okay?"

But he just shakes his head and disappears into the house. I look to Tyler, and he just shrugs, throwing his arm around my shoulder and leading me into the house.

"Where is Vanessa?" I muse, noticing the house is way too quiet. "Vanessa?" I call. No response.

"They're not home yet," Angela says, walking into the hallway where we are standing.

"What do you mean 'they're not home yet'?" I demanded. "It's almost midnight! They should've been here a long time ago!"

She shrugs and I start to panic. What if something bad happened to her?

Them, I corrected myself, remembering Ethan was with her. Wait...

I pat my pockets in search for my phone and frown when I come up empty. Strange, I remembered calling Ethan with it- wait no, I used Blu's phone.

"Anyone seen my phone?" I asked, checking my jacket pockets in case I put them there.

Before anyone could respond, I had already dashed up the stairs. I think Vanessa put in on the bedside table when I was about to throw it at the wall earlier this morning. However, when I search my room, it's nowhere to be found.

"Shit," I cursed quietly before calling for Tyler. He comes into the room with his phone to his ear and a frown to his face.

"Ethan isn't answering," he says before I could ask. "Think something happened to them?"

"I don't know," I muttered, struggling to think with all this weird feeling on my chest. What the hell was this feeling? I snapped my fingers when I suddenly remembered-

"The tracker!" That's it! I put a tracker in Vanessa when she passed out from the drugged brownies so that she wouldn't escape again. "Tyler, try to find her using the tracker!"

"Yes, sir!" he saluted, and I gave him a glare. I take a seat on the edge of my bed with a sigh and close my eyes, hoping nothing has happened to her.

"Aww, cheer up, Keith," Tyler pats my head. I smack his hand away. "How much trouble can Vanessa get into? She's harmless."

Vanessa

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

"I WANT IT ALL, NO NOTHING ELSE!" I scream at the top of my lungs with a huge smile on my face. "GIVE ME YOUR ALL AND NOTHING ELSE! OH, I-I WANT IT ALL!"

"STOP! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!"

"CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF!" I paused after that lyric and smirked, ready for my favorite part of the song. "I MEAN I COULD, BUT WHY WOULD I WANT TO?!"

A hand slaps over my mouth, and I glare at the to owner. How dare he interrupt my singing? Just before I can prepare to bite his hand off like I did Keith's when he made the same mistake, his hand comes off and he gives me a warning look. 

"If you don't shut up, I'll throw you and mute boy into the ocean," he snaps at me.

I gasp, hugging a still asleep Ethan closer to my chest. "How dare you speak about my baby that way?" I hissed, running my fingers through Ethan's hair. "This mute boy is my son."

The guy sitting next to me blinked. "He is?"

I nodded.

He squinted his eyes at me. "But you look so young, and he looks so old."

"Idiot!" another guy snaps, smacking the guy sitting next to me. "She didn't mean it literally."

"I'm hungry."

"No one cares."

"I care...Hey, when's Ethan gonna wake up? If you killed him, I'll tell on you."

A scoff. "Tell on me? What are you, five?"

"I'm seventeen."

"You don't act seventee-"

"SHUT UP!" James suddenly shouts, causing silence to fall over us. "If I hear another word out of anyone, I'll shoot you!"

I blinked at him. He didn't look that much like Keith, but I sure do see where Keith got his temper from. "You act just like your son."

He doesn't say anything.

-

"Get out," someone says, pushing my shoulder. My arms ache from holding Ethan for so long, but I was scared that if I let him go, James or his men will do something awful to him.

"What about Ethan?"

James rolls his eyes and snaps his fingers at one of his men. They snatch Ethan away from me and throw him over their shoulder as if he was nothing.

"Hey! Be careful with my baby!" I shout, climbing out of the car after them. Just as I step foot on the grass, my arms are held down behind my back, and I gasp when handcuffs are attached to my wrists. I twist around to get a look at my captor, and my face falls when I see who it is.

"Marco?"