Chapter Sixteen.) Damn, Vanessa. Back At It Again With The Awkwardness

I had the weirdest dream. I was being kidnapped by a very hot gang leader named Keith, his other attractive friends, Tyler and Ethan, the pretty yet somewhat mean Angela, the guy who despises me for no apparent reason Blu, and Marco and Gina.

Who invented kidnapping anyways? I mean, if you want someone so bad, all you have to do is ask. Yeah sure, they most likely will give you a WTF look and walk away saying no and then you get mad and such but kidnapping them? Honestly, it's a stupid idea.

I wonder who invented the word "kidnapping". Does that mean the first kidnappers would capture only kids? That's sick. I guess they must have got tired of kids pretty soon and started kidnapping teenagers and adults.

But, we're not kids. What if it was called adult-napping, or teen- napping or even, gasp...

POTATO-NAPPING.

Oh my god, that would be amazing. I would probably potato-nap a potato. I love potatoes. No wait, I have a better one! Food-napping! Everyone loves food!

But seriously, the whole idea of kidnapping isn't fun.

Yawn, been there, done that.

Wait... I'm still kidnapped.

Dammit.

And then I remember the situation.

Keith eyes are wide as he takes on my form slowly, just drinking me in. I'm frozen, unable to move. Finally, my brain reconnects with my body, and I quickly snatch the towel from the floor and awkwardly wrap it around me again.

He doesn't say anything.

A slow smirk forms on my lips when I realize he's speechless. This could work to my advantage.

I hold on to the towel tightly in one hand and start to walk over to him slowly, twirling my hair around my finger.

"Ow," I mumble when my finger gets stuck in my hair. I try to finger comb the strand and wince when I pull on it too hard.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow!" I squeal, trying to get the stupid knot out of my hair.

Dammit.

When my finger is finally free from my hair, I grin and wrap my free hand around Keith's neck, catching him completely off guard.

"What are you doing?" he whispers, his breath hitting my face.

He smells good.

I try to bite my lip seductively, but you know...

I fail.

Damn, Vanessa. Back at it again with your awkwardness.

I yelp when my teeth dig a little too deep in my lips and move away from Keith, licking my lips. Sure enough, I taste blood.

"What was that?!"

I look at Keith and notice he's trying so hard to fight back a smile. When I reach up to touch my lip, he bursts into laughter.

I frown. "What?"

"Was that your idea of... Being seductive?" he chokes out in between laughter. When I don't say anything he laughs harder.