Takeshi Ókami

Plague's POV

I laid down on the bed as Zya was peacefully laying down by me were he should. Was it smart of me to allow him to be in my life after all the shit I have been through, my wolf was practically howling with happiness but my mind was going berserk. Zya shifted in his sleep wrapping his arms around my body pulling me against his body. Oh god how I loved his body against mine, I just knew I had to be with him no matter what. If that bitch Sanju shows her face any where near my man or baby boy I will rip her into shreds. I woke to my sons cries as I lazily and tiredly walked over smiling down at my beautiful son. I then heard Vitali's whisper to me by the door.

"I see that mutt has found you."

My eyes widen, Vitali would never say something that wrong in my life, why would he say it now? I turned around with anger in my eyes but it turned into shock to see a male Menoki standing at the door. He looked extremely pissed as he hissed out in a low tone and said

"Wake that mangy mutt and i'll kill you your mate and your boy."

I looked at me son who had fell back asleep as I looked at Zya sadly. What the hell was I supposed to do in this sort of situation? I then hissed out softly not wanting to wake Zya up.

"What the fuck do you want?"

There was no way in hell that he was going to harm my love and baby not even over my grave. The guy glared and hissed venomously.

"You kill my son, you whore!"

Oh, this was getting better and better, this ass thinks I killed his son for kicks. I then hissed amusingly

"That ass you call son, was in my way of hunting and I told him to get out of my way. He doesn't realize who the fuck he was messing with, got it, now leave"

The guy smirks and says

"Sorry no can do, see I want you to know how I felt when I watched you kill my son... I'm going to kill your son"

I then heard Zya's eery dark murderous voice

"If you fucking think your going to touch my son or wife your digging your own grave. I will rip you into nothing do you understand?"

Zya was now behind the guy with his red eyes glaring down at him as I noticed that Zya towered over the weak pathetic Menoki. The guy gruffs unphased at Zya making me a bit shocked. I pulled myself together taking the moment and lunging towards the man who threatened to kill my baby. With one hit with the back of his arm I was sent flying back into the cabin wall with a loud bang. I groaned in pain how dare this ass do something like that to me. I tried to stand up but fell back down remembering that having a baby that night takes every energy out of you. I growled looking up to see that the guy stabbed Zya in his throat with a knife. My heart dropped, I couldn't lose my mate, not now... Not ever and especially NOT in the hands of a filthy Menoki.

I stood up growling loudly as the guy drops Zya like he was nothing making my anger spike up even more then it was, I knew Zya wasn't dead you have to rip out the heart or cut out the heart of a werewolf to kill them but being in stabbed in the throat takes longer to heal and get up to fight. This mother fucker was going down, with a fight or no fight... Either way I won't give up till this fucker was dead.

Please Comment and Vote