Chapter Three

Zya's POV

My eyes looked over my new son, he was gorgeous like his mother. Plague was knocked out cold cuddling up to my side as I sat there holding our baby... Our son. My son made me weak, I will do anything to keep both of them in my life, I will kill anyone who tries to cross me and go after my love and my life. My eyes looked over at Plague seeing her sleeping peacefully, god how sweet and adorable she looked, so innocent. My son fussed a bit in my arms but got comfortable while his black hair that he had.. Not much but he had some, spread on the blanket. Plagues eyes slowly flutter open as she sat up quickly looking in my hands then at me. Her eyes held so much anger and pain, it killed me.

Plague's POV

Ikari was going crazy she hated that he was holding my son but he was the father and deserves to see him but she wanted him gone. I then say

"Why are you here? I didn't want you to come here."

"Plague...."

"No I don't want your pathetic excuses, Ikari is done with your shit you put us through. Do you fucking hear me Zya? You too Takeo!"

Zya looked taken back a bit but hurt filled his eyes. Zya got up and placed my son in the cradle and said not looking at me.

"Lets discuss this in the other room... Ikari and Plague... I don't want to wake our son up."

I followed Zya out into the living room but kept my space away from him. Zya laid his head on the window and lightly says

"I know what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have left you like that..."

Ikari got a hold of me and yelled out

"Thats damn right you asshole! How could you fucking leave me like that and not even had the balls to tell me in the face... I was up right when you fucking left!"

Zya sadly looks at me and softly says

"I... I just had to leave..."

"So you can decide if you want me or Sanju?"

Zya's eyes widen with anger as he growled out fully facing me now

"Hell no! How dare you fucking think that I would ever consider that bitch over you, my mate! The minute after I got back to the house after I saved you I banned her from coming close to our pack. I left because I was the cause of you getting hurt... You could have fucking died back there Plague! I couldn't handle the thought of me being the cause of your death... I wanted you to be happy and not in danger. I know I should have listened to Aida when he told me to at least wait to see if you are ok from the silver... I just couldn't bare the news if it permanently harmed you.... The I found out that you were baring my son... My only son and that you pushed Aida and even Roku out of your life, I knew then that I had made a terrible mistake and had to get you back and my son."

My eyes widen as Ikari finally shut the hell up for once while stared at Zya. Zya walked up to me grabbing my shoulders softly and says

"Come home Plague... Please, become my wife and raise our son the proper way... Together."

I stared into Zya's eyes, I was nothing without him. I wasn't fierce without my love... I knew I couldn't raise my son alone. I looked away and said softly.

"I will... But you have so much to prove to me... I don't trust you and at the moment i'm still pissed you left me."

Sya hugged my tightly as my heart raced in excitement. Zya then says

"I will do anything Plague... I love you so much you have no clue."

I pushed Zya away slowly really not wanting to but I had to show him that he will have to work so hard to earn my love. I then say a bit emotionlessly so he wouldn't know my emotion at the moment.

"What... What should we name our son?"

Zya's eyes widen with happiness as a smile crossed his face as he then said quickly

"Really? I can name him?

I couldn't help but smile at his over joy of being able to name our son. I then softly say

"Yes... He is your first born son and he looks alot like you. From the skin color to the eyes except.... He has my silver eye."

Zya's smile fades a bit as he touched my face gently staring in my silver eye as he dropped his hand quickly. Zya then says

"Hmm.... What about Takeshi Ókami?"

That meant fierce and violent warrior in japanese. I looked at zya and smiled and said

"Thats perfect Zya"

Please Comment and Vote