Finally Home

The train lurches to a stop, and Isaac's eyes flicker open. He looks to check where they are. Looking through the door at the signs outside, he sees a sign.
   'Houston, TX'  it read.
   He nudges... What was his name..? Oh, right, he nudges Lyn, shaking him a bit so he'd wake up, though not too harshly as to injure him.
   "Mph... W-What..."
   "We're in Houston. Is this where you get off?"
    Lyn suddenly brighens up, wide awake as he grabs his bags.
    "C'mon, this is your stop, right?" Lyn asks, already knowing the answer. Isaac chuckles lightly, pulling his bag down. He seems excited, maybe he has someone back home to look forward to seeing. Parents, siblings... A wife maybe..? Probably just a girlfriend, he seems to be a bit young.
   Though, for some reason, my chest aches a little at the thought.
   Lyn moves quickly through the doorway, the actions from this morning clear in his mind, and Isaac follows him, keeping him relaxed. He feels a sense of calm around Isaac, and he may not be sure why, but he savors every second of it. Walking a bit slower than usual, trying his best to keep up conversation, but Isaac doesn't seem to be listening. Lyn doesn't mind much, but it's a bit of an annoyance. He wants to get to know him.
"She said she would be here..." he mumbles. Lyn raises an eyebrow, curious.
"Who~?" he taunts, but Isaac still isn't listening. He's patroling the area, but Lyn won't have it.
"Whoo iiis iiit??" he pokes Isaac's side, and he cracks. Isaac smiles, pushing his hands away.
"Calm down, it's just my-"
"Isaac!! It's about time, I've been here for hours now!!"
"Mom, the train was early, why'd you get here so soon?" he asks, and the woman smiles, her hands clasped together in front of her. Her eyes start to water, and she walks toward him, hugging him close.
"Cause I haven't seen my baby is fowever..!" she sniffles, and he returns the hug.
"Mom..." Isaac's cheeks are pink as he adjusts himself, "I'm an adult now, and I moved out years ago... And you're embarrassing me..."
"Why, cause your old mom loves you too much??" she giggles, and Lyn laughs a little bit, too, making his presence apparent. The two look his way, and his face reddens slightly. He clears his throat, and extends a hand toward Isaac's mom.
"M-My name's Gonzales. Lyn Gonzales, ma'am. Your son saved my life."
Her eyes widen, and she looks towards Isaac, a proud but surprised look on her face. Isaac looks away, the red color on his cheeks deepening.
"He got stuck in the train door, I opened it so he could climb inside..."
"Just in the nick of time, though!! I would've been sliced in half if you hadn't-"
"That's enough..." Isaac sighs, but his mom looks towards Lyn, finally shaking his hand.
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Lyn," she chirps, "My name's Amy Gonzales, but you can just call me Amy."
"Thank you, Miss," he grins, spreading the look to both of the others. They can't help it.
"Well, we better get going..." Isaac says, itching the back of his neck.
"W-Wait, here..." he takes a wrinkled napkin from his pocket, and scribbles a couple numbers on it, handing it to Isaac.
"What's this..?" he asks looking at the paper, but Lyn's already run off.
"Looks like a phone number~" Amy teases her son, and he nudges her, his face still red. He looks at him go, the bag draped over his shoulder bouncing to the rythm of his movements. He can't help but smile. Maybe he'll call him.