Cheater (Chapter Four)

Cheater - Chapter Four

Eliana;

"Don't waste

your time on me

you're already the voice inside my head

I miss you

I miss you."

I had my headphones in just thinking about nothing in particular while listening to my iPod on shuffle.

One of my all time favourite songs came on and happily hummed along while drawing absentmindedly in my notebook.

Mr. Renalds my history teacher, decided that we were going to watch a movie and we were meant to be taking notes throughout, but I've already seen it so I was not too worried about missing anything.

I was trying my hardest to ignore the stares I could feel burning into both sides coming from the double annoyances in my life, none other than the dynamic duo Joey and Mayson.

Still with my head down I sighed heavily because they were honestly starting to annoy the hell out of me.

Couldn't they get the hint that I wanted to be left alone?

"Don't try to explain your mind I know what's happening here

One minute it's love and suddenly it's like a battlefield

One word turns into a war....."

I was humming along to the lyrics of another favorite when something hit me lightly on the side of my head. I glanced in the direction in came from.

To my complete and utter surprise is wasn't Joey.

It was Mayson.

Has he lost his mind too?

He smiled and mouthed "Read it" and he pointed down.

I was started to think there was define tell something in the water they were drinking.

Sighing annoyed by their mere existence at this point I read the note wondering if my day could possibly get any worse than it has already been going?

Note:

'hey, i talked to joe he told me u guys broke up. what happened? finally figured out he was cheatin on u?'

Reading over the note a second time I decided, yes. life could definitely get worse.

"HE WHAT!?!" I yelled a little louder than I thought I had, I figured that out as everyone's eyes were now on me.

My eyes were glued to the piece of paper as I clenched my jaw.

That bastard.

The audacity!

He even asked me to get back together with him.

I knew he had gone mad.

I was so frustrated I didn't know what to do with myself.

Joey grabbed my hand trying to see what was wrong and I almost broke his arm snatching my hand back.

I was livid.