Over It (Chapter Three)

Over It: Chapter Three

Joey;

Is she laughing......at me?

I didn't get it... Mayson told me if I said sorry, things between me and Ellie will be the okay, and she will understand about what's going on.

I guess not.

Well, I guess she took the whole break up thing more seriously than I thought she would. Maybe I ended thing badly?

But I already knew for a fact that I couldn't tell her the real reason why I needed to end things, it was all more complicated than I ever expected it be.

She would probably NEVER speak to me again if I ever told her. And I really would never want that to happen.

Before I could even stop myself I asked a question I could already knew the answer to.

"Ellie, do you... I mean, are you.. um,do you still love me?" She just stared at me.

________________

Eliana;

He has gone mad.

Completely lost a couple screws up top.

I am almost a thousand percent certain of it.

There is no way in hell he can possibly be doing this right now.

I mean yeah, of course I still 'loved him,' but refuse to act like one of those idiot ass girls that let their boyfriends treat them like crap then go crawling back whenever they want them around. Hell no. He'll probably try to use it against me.

Without giving it much thought I did the first thing that came to mind and flipped him the bird with a smile.

"Please, never in your life should you ever think that I will now or will ever again love you." I said with a nonchalant shrug of my shoulder, then folded my arms across my chest.

I knew he was taken about, begin as we hadn't be separated for long he probably assumed I'd still be wallowing over him and come right back.

Not this time. Not ever. I thought to myself.

I expected Joey to react badly to my behaviour, but he just stared at me like a deer caught in headlights.

Not really seeing much need to stand here and stare, I gave him a final look and stormed off.

I know it may seem like I'm begin a bit of a brat here, but he was really bringing out a side of me I did not like.

I was just walking with no destination in particular mumbling what a grade-A jackass of an ex-boyfriend I have there. when I finally reached my locker.

I was having an internal battle with myself when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, nearly giving me a heart attack!

"Oh!" I exclaimed, clutching the left side of my chest.

Thank goodness it only turned out to be my best friend Jen standing there looking like a picture of perfection.

Her real name is Jennifer-Marie, but as you can tell that's a mouthful.

"Silly Ellie, what's up, where's Joey?" she said wiggling in a suggestive manner.

I groaned.

"Eliana? What's wrong? What happened?" she asked with concern thick in her voice.

"JOEY, he's what happened, that idiot asked me if I loved him." I said almost taking my locker door off of its hinges with the unnecessary amount of force I used shutting it.