Chapter 15: The small things in life

The next morning when Vikram woke up, he took in his surroundings, he wasn't in their college room. The room had dull brown walls and the whole vibe was seriously depressing. He rubbed his eyes and looked for the only source of sunlight streaming in, it was a window, the only window in the room. He looked at himself and found himself dressed only in his boxers, he then turned on his other side to find a girl sleeping beside him, his eyes widened in shock, he saw no straps of clothing on her shoulders and he dared not to lift the covers to see if she was completely dressed or not. He hated himself at that moment, how could he be such an asshole? He felt a huge stone lying on his chest. He moved to get out of bed and the girl beside him stirred and woke up. He mustered up all his courage to speak "Who- Who are you?"
"What? Are you kidding me? We spent the whole night together and you ask me who I am? Anyways, you were amazing!" She winked, Vikram went completely red, she got out of the bed and Vikram sighed in relief when he saw that she was wearing a sleeveless dress. But, what troubled him the most were the number of creases on it and the way it was slightly unzipped from one side. "What? Don't give me that 'someone died' look. Don't worry, we didn't do it"
"What?"
"Yeah. You kept taking some Sasha's name and kept sobbing like a kid. We stopped in the midst of undressing ourselves. Well, we were undressing each other, that defines why you are in your boxers and I, still in my dress. You were too damn drunk to understand anything."
Vikram couldn't control the huge grin that spread across his lips
"Thank you. Thank you so much! I don't even know why I am thanking you. But still."
"No need to thank me, you should thank the girl who made you stop from making a stupid mistake. Don't let her go, boys like you usually can't resist this. You did. Which means that you feel something very strong for her, maybe you love her, get her in your life or you'll become like me, having sex with random strangers. The most important lesson I have learnt in my life is to never let love go. Even you shouldn't."
"I won't"
"Good. I am Cherry by the way"
"Hi, I am Vikram. Lovely to meet you."
"Same here"
With that, he left to get his girl back in his life. He wasn't going to cry like a kid anymore. He wanted her with him, he loved her and he was surely going to get her back from that Arjun. He rushed to go back to his college and confess and try again. He couldn't just sit like that. She was his everything, Sasha: his love.
............................................
Sasha was getting ready to go and speak to him, she thought if she improved her appearance a bit, he would like it. She hugged both her friends and went towards their room. She knocked a few times, but it turned out to be futile, nobody answered the door. She sighed and reluctantly left for class. She waited and waited and then, he walked in, removing a stray lock of hair that fell on his eyes and she felt her heart race, just like old times. Oh dear Lord! She couldn't wait for the class to get over. As he passed her she smiled at him, a very genuine smile. He was caught off guard and was completely taken aback by the sudden sweet gesture. He smiled back, intently. When he crossed her, she saw a stain on his shirt, at first she couldn't understand what it was but, when she looked closely, she got to know that it was a lipstick stain, it wasn't very prominent and only she saw it, considering the fact that she was ogling at his handsome body. She then noticed his unkempt hair, slight tiredness in his eyes and a really tiny Hickey on the base of his neck! That was it! She was so done. When she had somehow tried to forgive him, he springs up and goes and has sex! She felt disgusted. This isn't what she thought him to be. Why was he like this? An asshole? When she actually makes her mind to go away from him, he comes back and when she takes a step towards him, he withdraws. Why? She hated him for doing this to her heart not once but thrice!
When the Bell rang, she eagerly picked up her bag and left the class. She thought of going back to Riya's room and crying for the 20 minutes' break they had. As she walked through the empty garden with tear filled eyes, she heard someone call her name, it was a very faint voice as the loud thunder in the sky had smothered his voice. There he was, standing, looking at her with those love filled eyes. He moved slightly closer, she moved back.
"No, wait! Please"
"Go away Vikram! I hate you."
"What? Then why the hell were you smiling your beautiful smile in the class?"
"Because I was ready to forgive you and talk things out with you before I saw this!" She spoke through gritted teeth as she took out the part on his shirt where the pink stain was
"And this!" She said poking her finger on his Hickey.
"I can't believe that at one moment you make me feel so beautiful by almost kissing me and then, you say that you wanna have sex with me and when I move out of the room, getting to know your true intentions, you go and have sex with someone else!"
"Wait, what?" He couldn't believe his ears! What was she saying? Have sex with her? Obviously, he wanted to, but not the way she was describing it.
"Yes, get lost, you are an idiot"
"Listen to -"
"And an absolute jerk"
"Can we tal-"
"I can't believe I fell in love with you!"
"What?" He couldn't believe his ears
"But, forget it, you know wha-"
She couldn't complete as she was caught completely off guard when he scooped her up into his arms and met his lips with hers, she was so surprised, this was her first kiss and it was with the man she loved since both if them were kids, but, this was wrong, she was annoyed with him, she was angry. But, the way he planted butterfly kisses on her neck while devouring her lips made her legs turn into jelly, she gave in, he smelled of a mix of musk and peppermint. She couldn't control and then kissed him back, first he was very slow, as if taking in her taste, enjoying the moment and when she started responding, he kissed her with a bit more force, he slightly bit her lower lip and she gasped for oxygen to return to her lungs which had left before. Above their heads, it had started to rain, with the amazing smell of earth beneath their feet. They stood in the pouring rain, looking at each other with so much love in their eyes.
"I've loved you so much Vikram and still do! Oh my god! I really love you!" She said as she hugged him
"I can't believe that I am hearing this from you baby, I love you too, Gosh! You don't know what you do to me. I love you round the universe and back, and universe, my love, is ever expanding." He said as he captured her lips with his again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: OMG! They kissed finally!! Aww, I love them. They are so cute! So, guys? Do you like it?
And, yeah, important talk: Why are all of you being silent readers? Tell me how you like the chapter, I accept criticism. It is okay, but I need to know what you feel about the story to actually write it further. It would be really cool if you comment or message me and votes would, obviously be highly appreciated.

And guys, check out my new short story "Her Bad Boy Love".
∞ Love
Cheeks ;*