Odd Table of Three

Uh... Dont kill me... *runs and hides behind tree*
Yeah... uh... i type evrything on my ipod and i kinda dropped it into the potty so... yeah.
I also forgot what i was writing about. I probably left out a lot of stuff. Yeah. Put the gun down now.
Anyways, enjoy!
~ A-Dog (P.S This is my first Authors Note... C. Scene, the girl I write with, always would delete my AN's and replace them with her own cuz they were 'Corny' Apparently.
OMG I FEEL SO EXCITED FOR NOTHING!!!!

______________________

Alice sat down at the strange table of three. Never in her life had she encountered such odd people before, like this outgoing group.
The red headed male tipped his hat at Alice, and Alice curtsied politely.
"How do you do, ma'am?" He questioned, and Alice couldn't help but cock her head at the sound of his voice. It was a rather deep masculine voice earlier... But he seemed to squeak. Not in the nervous kind of way, no, more like... A natural voice.
She quickly dismissed the thought, realizing it probably was a trick of the ears.
"So, what is a girl like you coming into a place like this?" The rabbit eared male said. His voice sounded as masculine as his companion... Almost TOO masculine.
"Yeah! You need a... A... What was I going to say again?" The dormouse mumbled sleepily. The red head scowled, shaking his head.
"How old are you, twenty? That's the age limit to get in through the front doors, right?" He smiled, "didn't you come through the main entrance?"
Alice nodded- not at her age (she definitely was not twenty-how could someone mistake her?) but just at the latter assumption.
The red male opened his mouth to speak, but someone else beat him to it.
"What. Are. You doing here." Alice didnt have to look behind her- she knew that voice.

---------------------------------------
"What. Are. You doing here." Came an angry voice. I knew it was that cat boy, but I didn't turn around. I knew he was mad at me.
'I hardly know him...' I thought, 'so what is he always mad at me?'
His voice cut through my thoughts as he grabbed the other two males by the head, pulling both of their hats off.i squeaked as I realized, they weren't men, they were boys!
"Must I remind you," the cat said while clearing his throat, "that the age limit is twenty! I will get fired if you idiots keep coming back over here!" The golden eyed cat boy said, gritting his teeth.
"Fired?" Mused the red headed boy, "your just worried your salary will be cut."

The cat ignored the comment and stared at Me, burning holes into the back of my head. I turned around, aware of the strange feeling, and looked up.

"Has Oliver found you yet? Or has he already officially creeped you out?"

I didn't know what to say to his question, so I shrugged. He furrowed his eyebrows and sighed.

"Yeah, real convenient answer." He huffed, turning to leave. He pulled the red headed boy with him.

"Joseph Hatter, you have one last chance before I get you and your gang in some real trouble!" The boy threatened, and then, as the two crossed the open floor of the restaurant, "and since when did you dye your hair red?"

Neither I or the golden eared rabbit spoke a word about the accident to other people when they asked what happened. Finally, when the place was losing some of its crowded customers, did I sigh.

"If you don't mind me asking... But what just happened?"

The blue eyed boy laughed a full hearted laugh. He slowed his giggles and smiled.

"That boy right there was Joseph Hatter, and he will do anything to anyone to get what he wants." The boy informed, a wider smile stretching across his face.

"Tonight... We were just trying to get in to have fun. But... Nervand always finds us. Apparently were not old enough to be here ourselves."

"Ummm... Is that maybe because of alcohol?"

"It's a bar." He said in a 'duh' kind of tone. "At least, at night it is. It serves lunches in the daytime."

I take in the information and nod, another question forming in my mind.

"If you have to be twenty to get in, does that mean Chess is somewhere around that age?"

"No." He said, the smile wiped right off of his face. "He's just so cute and young that he attracts all these people, especially in the daytime. A lot of girls will confess to him and stuff, and he always rejects. Rather harshly, I might add."

"I can't imagine getting rejected by someone so cruel like him!"

"Pffft, you think that?"

"Know it." I said with a smile.

The rabbit boy smiled and offered me a card. I took it.

"My name is Kylan. That's my number, so call me if you need anything."
He smirked.

"Besides, Your obviously and outsider." He added.

The blue eyed boy scooped the Dormouse into his hands and turned and left. I sat alone at the table.
______________________

"So Hatter, spill it. Why the heck are you hanging around my place?" Asked a grumpy cat. He had already put up with enough people's crap today that he didn't feel like going easy on this guy.
Joseph, in return,stretched his arms and explained the little getaway idea they were using for fun. Chess rolled his eyes.

"Why do we get in trouble every time? This is totally something you would do!" Joseph spat.

"What would you know about the things I do?"

The younger red haired boy sighed, shaking off the argument. This was Chess, the boy who had a comeback for anything. There was no way he could win this argument.

"Look, I'm sor-"

Joseph didn't finish, because a certain someone strolled out the door to the cafe.
Alice, dressed in her nice blue dress, attracted the attention of the Hatter. Chess mentally face-palmed at the idea of 'love at first sight.'

"Look, I'm going back to work. Do whatever you want, just don't bother me." The cat mumbled softly as he left. It was only the Hatter and Alice.
______________________

"So your name is Alice?" Asked Joseph and she nodded. He ran his fingers through his fine hair, making it look messy. It was awkwardly silent, so the Hatter started a conversation by saying;

"Your not from around here, are you?" And Alice stood frozen. Should she answer? Should she not? She didn't know.

"I'll assume that you are." He grumbled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Looking up the sky, he sighed. He then looked over at Alice, smiling.

"How about i escort the young lady to her home, hm?" He asked, and she looked startled.

"Uh... my home? Oh! Yes! My Home... I'm currently staying at the Castle of Hearts!"

The Hatters face fell. The Castle of Hearts...?

____________________________________________

DONTKILLME DONTKILLME DONTKILLME

You should be happy. I wrote it Xtra Xtra long to make you guys happy.

Okay review and celebrate!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
P.S, this year I am going as a Zombie for Halloween, lol!