Wonderland?

'What the... Where the hell am I?"

Those were my first thoughts as I tried to wake up, but my eyes were so heavy... They couldn't. I nearly collapsed again, but I willed myself to stand upright.

I'm... Unwell...

My head ached, and I couldn't quite remember how I had gotten here or... Even what this place was. Just... What is going on?

I gazed at the buildings, realizing that never before in my life had I ever seen anything... At all... Like this.

Everything was just... Wrong. The buildings were wrong, the scenery was wrong... I just wasn't used to it. Wasn't used to the way everything was so vibrant, or how the sun shined so brightly, or even how the buildings had this odd look to them.

"Cat got your tongue?"

I spurred around, loosing my balance and nearly falling down- until I fell into a pile of arms.

"Uh..." I looked up, recognizing this man as the same guy who stole my purse last night. Orange eyes? Check. Purple hair? Check. Asshole? Check check check. Can't miss that.

"What the hell is your problem?" I seethed, my face buried in his chest as he tried to set me upright.

"I think your the one with a problem here, sweetheart" he flicked his fingers, gesturing to the world around us. I took a step back from him, unconsciously.

Jerk...

"Oh. You think I have a problem? Me? Well I don't recall running... Off with my.... Purse...." My sentence trailed off.

He... He... He's not...

Human...

A tail that flicked about, ears that perked up and listened... That... Wasn't... Normal...

I stepped back, clenching my teeth together, a wide eyed look crossing my face.

"What... What are..."

"Me? You really don't observe much, do you?"

I felt scared. For once, I felt truly scared. I took several more steps back.

"G-get away from..."

"Honestly, if your scared of me, then you truly won't make it in this world"

"This... World?"

I'm not even in my own world!?

"Where... Where am I?" I whispered, feeling completely nauseated and disoriented. He came closer.

"Well I mean, they call it Wonderland. I wouldn't say it's so wonderful though."

Wonderland...?

"I'm so confused..."

"And so is every other human being that ever ends up here. Come on, I don't have all day."

He briskly walked past me, with an obvious destination in mind. I didn't want to follow him. But I didn't know what else to do.

I stood in my place, feeling conflicted.

"If you want someone else to come along and take you away to who knows where, be my guest." He grumbled, not even bothering to turn to me. He continued his pace.

"Huh?"

Stop spacing out...

He turned towards me and made a motion, one that said "follow me"

"Oh. Right. Yes."

I did.

He trekked In front of me, not bothering to even turn or start any conversation. It disappointed me in a way. I had so many questions... So many questions.

How did I get here?

Who are you?

What is this place?

Just what is going on?

The world was practically spinning. I couldn't handle it. All this anger was bubbling up in me. I had zero leads on what was going on and all the questions I had was hurting my head.

I was just. So. Angry.

"Hey, blondie, are you coming or not?"

I blanched, my face contorting in anger. He acts so- so-!!!

So nonchalant about this!

"I'm not going anywhere with you until I get some answers!" I screeched.

He put his hands up in a mock "innocent" pose, palms facing towards me.

It... Angered me more.

I leaned forward, fist ready to strike his pretty face before he grabbed my arms, twisting me around and had me in a vice-like grip around my neck.

"Let me go"  I hissed, not feeling entirely like myself.

Why did I do that...? Stupid! He's your only help here!

"Grr- what the- stop struggling!"

"Let me GO!"

"What the- No! Gah!-"

I stepped harshly on his foot, causing him to loosen his grip on me. I struggled- shook- elbowed in all direction to just get free.

An opening... Go for it!

I shook free of his grip and ran- ran with all my might. But why? Why was I doing this? Wasn't he helping me?

I'm... Scared...

What? Me? Scared? No... I'm not scared...

You can't trust him

I need to... He's the only one I got. I can't just-

Bam!

Thought... Too much...

My face was buried in dirt- a foul taste plagued my mouth. Grass, and dirt.

A heavy weight pressed against my back. It was hard to breathe.

"Let me... Go..."

He yanked on my hair, I bucked, and his hand clamped over my mouth. I attempted to scream, but only muffled cries came out.

Oh no you don't...

That was it. I bit him.

"Ow!" He hissed, caressing his hand and pulling away from me. I spit the dirt from my mouth, gagging as I did so.

"Who are you? Where am I? What's going on! I just want help!"

I just... Want help...

I was at my breaking point. My voice trembled. I really was scared, wasn't i?

"You know what?" He said, anger plaguing his voice, "Be my guest. Fine! Get yourself killed for all I care. Run."

He had let up on me, stood up, and turned away. He sidestepped, dusted himself off... And walked, hands in his pockets.

Just like that.

No... You have to trust him. I know your confused and upset but... He's all you got.... I can't afford to lose that...

Right?

"Wait" I called, standing up, trembling a little. He looked over his shoulder, an annoyed expression graced his features.

"I'm coming"

Sorry! Yesterday I accidently updated when I wasn't done with the chapter! Oops! Anyways, I hope you all like this! The next chapter might not connect right now because I haven't worked on it but I'll be on it ASAP! PLEASE REVIEW.

Ps, I half assed the end... I hope it's not obvious? LOVE YOU ALL HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!