Author's Arrivederci

I grew up in a family who was picture perfect…. My life as a daughter was filled with ribbons and bows… In short my life was perfect. I am sheltered, luxuries in life was given to me by my dad who worked hard to give us the wonderful life he wanted for us….

Clothes, toys, shoes, delicious food, wonderful and well known schools from nursery to college… Even cars and other luxuries were abundantly given to us…

You can call me spoiled brat if you wanted to… But we were brought up with values and love surrounding our home.

My Dad and Mom might not be perfect… But one thing is for sure… They gave us love and a complete family…

I grew up thinking life is all about bows and ribbons, princesses and prince… When I was a little girl, I thought that life is a big fairy tale story…

Then I grew up, fell in love… It was then I realized that life is not perfect… and it will never be perfect…

My first attempt at love was not a success… But we ended up good friends.

My second attempt was pure hell… Burned and scorned if you call it… Remember, Anton? ...

The attempts in between are just it… Uneventful…

Until He come cleaned… Until I come cleaned…

And realized that I am at the center of that hole again… I never wanted to be in that black hole… I hated that hole…

But one day I woke up, even though in pain and in uncertainty I knew I was healed and loved…. Even the time and situation is not on our side… I know in my heart I am whole…

Unlike the story, mine stopped at the ending of “In Time…” probably the time is not for the grab right now, and is still on the standstill but in my heart and mind the friendship we shared is enough.

With no bitterness, pain and anger inside me I am open to a future of hope. After all life is not about bows and ribbons, princesses and prince… It is not a fairy tale…

Life is what it is… And wherever life leads you… The roads you take however crooked it might be… The journey will remain beautiful as life on its own is wonderful….

-Brokengirl29-

Ps. An epilogue will be on the works and probably by next week you will be reading it…

Again to all the readers who stayed with me since my first story, my deepest gratitude to you all for reading and appreciating my works. I will miss writing but as they say, “All good things must come to an end."  Alam ko po nasasawa na kayo sa mga heartbreaking stories ko and I know and feel that I need to stop. My journey in wattpad will be forever be treasured, thanks to you guys…

Maraming Marming Salamat Po!