Chapter 2

She was surprised when her mother told her that they will be riding in separate cars, her mother pushed her inside, a crisp white latest model, Mercedes Benz and assured her that everything will be fine. Speechless and astounded, Natasha hesitantly complied with her mother’s insistence and hop carefully inside the car.

“Ready, Mam?” The Driver of the luxury car asked her. To occupied, with the questions running in her mind, Natasha did not noticed that the driver in front was her family’s former driver who served them for years. He left her family as he wanted greener pasture for his family and worked in the Middle East.

“Manong Al. Kailan po kayo umuwi?” She beamed at him as her long time driver/body guard smiled at her.

“Noong isang linggo, po.” Her driver, protector who saw her grew up and who witnessed her ups and downs in her love life, said to her.

“Tinawagan kasi ako ng Kuya mo, sabi niya ipagdrive ka sa special na araw na eto.” He cryptically added, his voice a tad emotional.

Natasha is yet again confused at how the people around her acts, “PO?” She asked Mang Al, hoping for a more clear explanation on what is happening.

“Special daw po kasi yung party na pupuntahan niyo.” Her longtime driver told her. Natasha just nodded although she was still confused, she decided to let go.

Fifteen Minutes later, she was surprised  when the driver parked the car at the memorial park where her father was laid, six years ago….

“Manong, ano ginagawa natin dito?” She asked.

Her driver looked at her and smiled. “Magpapaalam po si Kuya mo, sa daddy mo…” Mang Al, replied to her.

“Si Kuya Ronnie? Bakit? Bakit kasama pa ako at bakit kailangan naka gown ako?” She asked, her being confused is now more evident.

“Her brother, magpapaalam? Why and why do it with me?” Natasha asked herself.

Her driver noticed her confusion and looked at her. “Hindi naman po si Kuya Ronnie mo ang sinasabi ko. Yung isang kuya mo.” Mang Al, clarified.

“Wala naman akong ibang kapatid na lalake, Manong Ah.” She joked as a smile formed her mouth. Now, she’s having a clearer vision of what is happening…

“The Time” She whispered to herself as she slowly went out of the car, right after Mang Al opened the door for her.

Her steps was slow as she saw a tall, well built man, standing  near her father’s grave. He was in a black elegant suit, his back on hers.

Tears one by one flowed down her cheeks as her light steps brought her closer to the man. As if feeling her, the man made an about face and with tears in his wonderful eyes, looked straight at her.

He slowly closed the gap between them and intertwined his fingers in between her, his free hand slowly tracing her left cheek.

“You are perfect, my baby….” He whispered as he savored her skin with his hands. Natasha’s tears finally flowed, uncontrollably.

*****

Harvey wiped her tears with his thumb and guided her, near her father’s tomb. Both of them standing side by side, his hand still securely intertwined in hers.

A moment of silence graced them and after a few minutes he spoke as he looked at the grave in front of them.

“Tito Kits, I am sorry if my promised to you was a bit late… I am sorry for giving your daughter a lot of heartaches before fulfilling my promise…

But I am here now, in front of you. Promising to you again…. And now it is Ever After, Tito. I will take care of her; protect her with my life…. I’ll give her the happy and stable family you wanted for her. I’ll share her with my family, Tito as I know; she will share me to your family.

Don’t worry Tito, getting her hands doesn’t mean pababayaan niya na si Tita. I promised you Tito, ako mismo I’ll take care of Tita Eloise. Hindi ko siya pababayaan, I’ll do what Natasha did to her for years since you were gone…

“Ang alagaan siya at mahalin…. I’ll do it for your daughter, Daddy. Everything for her.” Harvey finished as he looked sideways at a crying Natasha, beside him as she looks at him.

Harvey smiled and pressed his thumb in her quivering lips. “Don’t say a thing, Baby, just marry me.” He blurted out.

Natasha’s eyes smiled through her tears and nodded her head, her eyes not leaving his.

Yes, I will…. Kahit paulit ulit pa…” She whispered.

Harvey, relieved and full of love smiled widely at his soon to be wife and mindlessly carried her into his arms as his steps slowly led them towards the car, waiting for them.

****

“A friend told me I defied the traditional mindset that if someone is married then there is no chances of being with him or her…

At this day and age, we have to be open-minded and accept that everything is possible…. Our futures are a blank canvas, and we can never predict what will happen in our Tomorrow’s.” – brokengirl29

Ps. “Kung mag asawa nga nag didivorce at naaanul, magboyfriend, girlfriend pa kaya… Hindi maghiwalay….

If it is meant to be it will be… Just have faith and asked God’s guidance…

*It is just a take of the author on some possibilities in life and love... But I know that what I've written led to the upside result there is also a possibility it will not be a happy ending...If you would view it in real life.... I am just making a point and it is for you readers to analyze what point that is... 

Big World in Life: Possibilities..... Pros and Cons.... Take it accept it and move forward...

*I won't use the word move on, because moving on simply means your sliding through it... Thus Moving Forward has a deeper meaning... Moving Forward... Possibilities of an uknown future with a positive, clear and healed heart and mind....

Thought Bubble: “Sana lahat ng tao, ganyan ka open minded para mabawasan ang hatred and bitterness… #justsaying.