Chapter 3

• Dedicated to To You, Salamat :)

Roxanne in her yellow maid of honor dress helped her out of the luxury car she was in…

“I’ve been waiting for this moment, you being happy. You, fulfilling your dream of a happy and quiet family of your own. I grew up with you; saw your ups and downs. I’ve known him since then and growing up with you two I’ve known this day will come. You are his, Nash… Noon pa man alam na namin yun. And we are all happy that after everything that happened you both ended up choosing the right path… Both of you, together… I love you, Nash. I wish you all the best.” Her, best friend sincerely told her as they waited for the church doors to open.

Natasha was speechless and teary eyed. Her dream is coming true… No success and No failure will ever take away the feeling she was feeling at this very moment. She hugged her dearest friend and smiled at her.

“Thank you for being with me all this years, Rox. Salamat.” She whispered back to her friend. Roxanne nodded and smiled at her. She then went inside the church and entered the door beside the main door of the small but elegant chapel situated along Macapagal Avenue…

A few minutes later, Natasha realized that this is it, her walk in aisle will happen in no time. She whispered a short prayer and an I Love you to her dad who surely is watching her from above.

As soon a she finished her silent prayer, she heard a familiar tune from inside the dainty but elegant, church.

Her, Daddy’s song for her, sadly he is not with her at this moment but her King’s memories are with her, inside, her heart….

“Butterfly Kisses…” She whispered to herself as the first words in the lyrics were belted out by a wedding singer.

Natasha closed her eyes and yet again talked to her dad.

“I love you, Daddy. You will always be my king, remember that…” She whispered to herself. She opened her eyes and realized that the church doors were slowly opening.

And there was the aisle with white tulip petals scattered at the red carpet she will be striding, in a few moment.

And, there He was looking at her with love and tears in his eyes… Teary eyed, she looked straight at him and smiled as she walked towards her mom and brother who was waiting for her at the center of the long aisle.

Natasha took a deep breath and slowly started her steps… Her floor length veil, covering her fresh, lightly made-up face.

In every step she strode, she saw a single tear, leaving Harvey’s eyes. She never let her eyes leave his… In every step her gaze was on his handsome face…