Chapter 4

©CRGangell aka Whitesabretooth

Chapter 4

Terri growled as she finally got Becky into their room. She grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. Becky rolled over and grunted as Terri used her body to pin her to the bed. Becky tried to squirm free but Terri growled warningly. She didn’t actually want to make love to Becky at the moment; they still had a few things to do. What she wanted was to obliterate Amy’s scent from her mate’s body.

“TERRI!” Becky complained and tried to push the taller woman from her. She wasn’t much taller than Amy or much larger in mass. Her light brown, almost sandy blond hair had a natural tendency to curl spread out around her head and her hazel eyes; more brown than green, watched the woman she loved with surprise.

She had been totally stunned when Terri sought her out during the gathering, had been flattered that the glamorous Scotswoman was attracted to her. She had been hesitant but Terri wouldn’t back away, had kept chipping and chipping until finally Terri had gotten her way and very soon after, to share her bed. When Terri had to leave, she had felt almost physical pain because of the separation and gone into a kind of depression.

Seven months ago, Amy made the suggestion that she should go and visit Terri. Terri hadn’t even let her put her bags down before she tossed Becky over her shoulder and raced her to the nearest comfortable surface to rekindle their sexual relationship. She had been welcomed by the pack, seeing that the foul mood their Alpha had been in for the last year and a half had evaporated because of this one woman, they went out of their way to make her feel at home.

Terri had been okay for a little while, pleased to just be with her and let her explore her pack but quickly the jealous side of her personality came forward. She didn’t want her to be alone or with anyone else, she didn’t even want her out of her sight! Terri asked her to be her mate and she agreed, but the longer the elders delayed the mating ceremony, the more erratic Terri’s moods swung.

Becky had always wondered how Amy could remain so calm in the face of Wolfgang’s fury, but she now knew why. Terri is like Wolfgang, the dominant Alpha, Amy is an Alpha too but she is his support, his guiding light. She brought calm and understanding to the volatile nature of the beast. Much the same way Becky could calm Terri and get her to see reason.

“Terri, enough!” She snapped.

A growl was her only response.

“You better cut this out now.” She demanded as she tried to wriggle free again.

“Mine,” she declared as she tightened her arms around Becky.

“Not if you keep this up.” Becky warned as she knew that threat worked on Wolfgang more often than he would like. “Let me go, NOW.” She demanded finality in her voice.

Terri hearing the tone she used released her, surprised both with her tone and the fact she released her without a fight. Becky rolled out from under her and got to her feet, turned and put her hands on her hips, glaring at the woman she loved. “Enough. I said yes, that I would be you your mate, but you have to let me stand on my own two feet, my freedom or you will lose me because I won’t be the woman you fell in love with.” She paused. “I understand your instincts have kicked in, that until we are bound you can’t keep tabs on me. However, if you were human, you would have to trust that I love you and that I won’t deliberately hurt you.”