Chapter 2

©CRGangell aka Whitesabretooth

                Chapter 2

Roberto paced as he waited for the door to be answered. He glanced at his watch, 7:30, hopefully they weren't eating or going out tonight, he thought to himself. Bastion opened the door and let him in.

“Hello Bastion.” He greeted the ancient Were.

“In the library, I suggest you make it quick. They‘ve told me to give them dinner in their room tonight.” Was his response as he walked off.

He found Amy and Wolfgang in the library. He watched as Amy was sitting astride Wolfgang. He heard her groan as Wolfgang groped her, his lips fastened to her neck, gently biting her.

“Hey…” he said loudly hoping they would break it up. They both turned to him. “Don’t either of you think of anything else?” he complained.

Wolfgang chuckled. “Let me know how you feel when you find the one woman who will make your wolf content.”

“I have. I just have to convince her to dump her boyfriend in favour of me.” He flopped into the nearest chair.

Amy chuckled as she turned around so Wolfgang could hold her and she could keep her eyes on Roberto. Wolfgang slid his hands under her blouse, his fingers tangled in her waist-let. “Shannon?” she asked.

He nodded. “I was this close…” he held up his hand and brought his thumb and fore finger to almost touch. “To losing control, then she said she was claimed and it was as if I had been plunged into an ice cold lake, but my wolf... my wolf just wanted to steal her, throw her over my shoulder and make love to her until she can’t think of anyone but me.”

Wolfgang grinned and kissed Amy’s neck.

“So why are you here and not seducing her? She may be claimed but she isn’t mated.” She asked as Wolfgang’s fingers gently ran against her side. She grabbed his hand and tried to move it from the ticklish spot he had found. He chuckled against her neck, feeling his arousal grow.

Now that Amy really thought about it, Shannon and Roberto were a good match although she never would have picked it; knowing them both as she did. He was dominant and used to getting his way with everything. Shannon however had lived a life of constant struggles to get where she was and nothing was going to keep her from what she wanted, she took no crap from anyone and Roberto needed that to balance him out.

“What do you know of her boyfriend?” Roberto asked.

She shrugged as she slapped Wolfgang‘s hand, silently telling him to leave off. “Very little. Shannon keeps her private life private but if I remember correctly, she was going to dinner with him tonight.”