4

A\N: the YouTube video is only there for the readers entertainment :3
later losers💕~
—>
Shikamaru let out another sigh as he made his way upstairs.
His bedroom light shown through the cracked door so he knew that his blonde wasn't asleep just yet. 'Great..' The brunette thought to himself as he kicked the door open a little with his foot.
Naruto looked away from the window and blinked at his friend.

Naruto observed that the Nara looked more tired than he usually did which concerned the blonde. "You alright Shika? You're not still mad about the prank are you?" Now it was Shikamaru's turn to blink. Naruto was being observant again which wasn't a good thing. "Yeah, but lets never talk about that ever again." Naruto easily agreed.

Naruto ran and jumped on the bed before shikamaru could.
Shikamaru blinked once at the blonde's stifled laugh, Before subtly admiring his crush in a pair of plain boxers and one of his shirts.

Naruto yanked his arm and pulled him onto the mattress startling the genius from his thoughts.
"You were staring again dattebayo." Shikamaru gulped. "No I wasn't. You're just seeing things." He hoped Naruto would believe him, but once again the world wanted to prove him wrong. "You're a terrible lier Shika~kun." Naruto giggled and they both shift to face each other. "You're also pretty oblivious for a genius." Naruto insulted. "Huh? What's that supposed to mean Naruto?" Said blonde didn't answer so Shikamaru closed his eyes with a sigh and to faced the ceiling.
–>