2

They had been spouting random ideas on what might have happened to the Nara clan's sudden change, but the boys didn't  seem to have any luck solving the problem.

Even though Shikamaru knew Naruto wasn't really a dunce to begin with, it surprised him more than it should've when Naruto actually figured it out. ->

"Kai Release!" Naruto shouted pulsing his chakra. "It worked! It was just a genjustu dattebayo!" Naruto rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. Shikamaru thought the whiskered boy looked somewhat guilty. "Genjustu?" In all honesty that should have been the first thing to come to mind, but Shikamaru guessed the shock of it all had messed up his brain a little. Shikamaru eyed the blonde strangely. 'Did he know the whole time? No, he can't cast this level of genjutsu, right?' Despite the questions running through his mind, Shikamaru followed the blondes lead.

Oh how wrong the genius was about his best friend.
"What the-? Shikamaru stared dumbfounded at his parents who were sitting side by side on the couch in front of him.
When his mom finally saw that he was awake, she shot up from her spot on the love seat. "About damn time boy!" Yoshino, Shikamaru mom smiled at her son as her husband began to wake up from his slumber.

Shikamaru heard Naruto laughing his ass off somewhere beside him and sighed. "So it was a prank?" Naruto stood next to Yoshino and smiled at his friend. "Hell Yea dattebayo! Your family are freaking geniuses man!" Shikamaru just stared as Naruto and his mom shared a not-so quite laugh.

Shikaku sighed at the two. He did feel a bit guilty for tricking his own son. "Alright you two, that's enough." He spoke up getting the two prankster's attention. He let out a small yawn after glancing at the clock hanging on a nearby wall. "Naruto, it's getting late, so either keep it down or go home." He and his wife went upstairs after they saw that Naruto got the message.
–>
A/N: quick question, Does anyone think I should add more to this or not because I can if anybody wants me too?
Just give me the word and it's done haha :3