•Bonus Chapter: Summarized*

*their friends found out on team  outing when Shikamaru came and sat with them. Sakura asked why he was there & Shikamaru told them he was here to pick up Naruto for a surprise date.
FYI They weren't hiding their relationship or anything. it was is just the day after they got together. sooooo... yeah, a first date was kinda needed at the moment.*
>>>
Reactions
>>>
•Sakura was a little shocked because she (like everyone else) was under the impression that Naruto was in love with Sakura; but she she is happy for them because that means he won't ask her out anymore, & When she 'accidentally' says this out loud Naruto told her that she was wrong because he was only trying to be friends with her but whatever. She apologizes, Naruto accepts it, they leave. Shikamaru doesn't talk to her for a good couple of day for it.
•Sasuke(if available) says he doesn't care, but later when Shikamaru is left alone(for whatever reason) Sasuke set him on fire with his amaterasu (Shikamaru is hospitalized for a week) and since then a glare is the only thing Shikamaru will get from the Uchiha unless they're on a mission together.
•Kakashi: wishes them well; and is the only one besides Kurunai who reminds them to be safe and use the correct protection.
•Iruka: is very happy for them(mostly for Naruto because it's about time the jinchuuriki found true love & happiness goddamnit!) & also reminds them to be safe. BUT when Naruto leaves for something, Iruka's whole demeanor changes because he gotta be the older brother/father figure and threaten Shikamaru that he better keep his precious baby happy ...or else.
•Kiba: 200 ryō! 🎶 200 ryō! 🎶 two hundred ryō just for me! 💴
Naruto: "Huh?
Shikamaru "Come again?"
Kiba: "Tsunade and Shino both bet a hundred ryō that you guys wouldn't get together till next spring, but I had faith and bet that you'd be together by the end of this summer!"
Shikamaru: "Oh, okay. Cool."
Naruto: "Thanks for believing in us I guess?" +200 ryō.
•Hinata: is very sad for while and wonders what shikamaru has that she doesn't, but she remembers that there are different types of love and just because you admire someone a lot doesn't mean you're romantically in love with them. In the end she very happy for the two. she's also happy because she finally knows where she stands with Naruto.
Shino: "*insert love bug reference here*" a.k.a. he's cool with it. -100 ryō
•Asuma: is happy for them but reminds the two to be professional and very carful on missions because people might use their relationship against them.
Ino: immediately wants to know the gossip of how they fell for each other. who kissed who first, and when did the two realize they were in love, where did they kiss and how was it on a scale of one to ten, how was there first date, what did you do? who asked who? and why wasn't she the first one two know.
•Choji: silently eating chips while the new lovers try and answer all of Ino's questions. He's just happy that they're happy.
•Kurunai: Goes into mother hen mode on both boys(simultaneously embarrasses them both into tomatoes), is also happy.
•Gai: goes on a spree of youthfulness and joyfully has his students do 300 laps around the village, 2,000 push-ups, and has a 12 hours of training. He's on a another level of happy for them which they thought was sort of weird, but hey it's Gai.
•Lee: "Yosh!! You're youthful-fullness shines brighter then ever Naruto-kun! *follows Gai's lead*
•Ten^2: "I'm happy you found each other, but I got to go & keep am eye on my teammates now. Talk to you guys later." *turns around and chases after Gai & Lee* "Hey guys! Wait up!!"
•Neji: *makes a reference to destiny/fate then jogs away to catch up with his teammates*
•pervy-sage: secretly decides to make a spin off series of make out paradise after the two males. is happy
•tsunade-sama: is happy for her grandson and breaks out a bottle of saki to celebrate. -100 ryō.
•Kurama: Happy that his kit is happy, but he promises there will be pain if the Nara causes Naruto any pain.