The Morning Charge

~Patryk's POV~

Patryk woke up with someone shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes and grabbed a knife under his pillow. He looked at the 'Intruder' but it was just Paul.

"Whao! Calm down there buddy!" Paul chuckled a little "Nice reflects though."

Patryk smirked "Sorry, can't be too careful." He put the knife in his knife holder on his belt and got up. He walked outside the tent. The sun was just about to rise. He yawned and looked at Paul. "So.. Where's breakfast?"

"Follow me." Paul signaled Patryk to follow him with his hand.

Patryk happily followed Paul. He never had anything to eat last night and he was starving. Paul went into a large tent, Patryk following.

They saw three boxes filled with MREs and many bottles of water on a table. Patryk grabbed a MRE labeled "Sausage, Biscuit, Orange." and two water bottles.
.
~A Hour Later~
.
~Paul's POV~

After a short breakfast, Paul revived a AK-47, A Rifle, a Pistol, and two Grenades. Patryk revived the same things and they both went to line up with the rest of the army. They were near the back of the line, making sure they had everything.

Soon enough, Tord came from a large tent. He wore a large amount of protection. He looked as royal as a king. He held something that looked like a remote control in his robotic arm. An eyepatch covered one of his eyes, barely hiding a scar across his face. He stared with his good eye at the crowd and smirked.

"Welcome to hell!" He shouted. A laugh came from the crowd and quickly went quiet. "Now... We came here for a reason. To take over the best base the American army has. I hear that they have over a million weapons! I'm almost sure that's not true, but there has to be SO many weapons." He smirked in joy. "Kill any, and I mean ANY American soldier you see. I have a surprise for all of you too..."

He pushed the remote control in his robotic hand. From the sky came a gigantic robot. It seemed twice the size of a house, maybe bigger. Many gasps from the crowd filled Paul's ears. His jaw dropped as he saw the huge red robot.

"Wow, he wasn't lying when he said he would rebuild it!" Patryk said, sounding surprised.

The robot landed on the ground next to Tord. It lowered its hand to the ground and kneeled down. Tord jumped onto the hand, and it lifted him up into the air. He was able to jump into the head of the robot through a secret door on the top.

"This robot is invincible!" Tord's voice came from a speaker. "Now.. I will be charging in a few hours after you guys have left. That way they will be weakened by you guys. Then I'll come charging in after you guys. You guys know what to do now."

Tord's robot lifted into the air and flew not the clouds. As it flew away the army began to charge forward, many people yelling and making battle cries.

Paul looked over at Patryk then looked forward. 'Here we go...' He thought to himself, still charging forward.