Chapter 18

Ian's Point of View

"Oh baby," my wife moaned. She bounced on top of me, her breasts shoved in my face. I was sucking on her nipple and kneading her soft flesh. We had made love until her heat had started. That began the constant sex.

Watching her ride me was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. The way she threw her head back, and her hair tumbled down. Her tiny, soft hands caressed my chest. Her legs straddled mine as I filled her completely. My wolf was howling with happiness knowing that this would be the week my mate and wife would finally become pregnant.

My wolf was in control, pumping into her quickly and deeply. I felt her tighten around me for the third time, and she fell over the edge. Her muscles gripped me, pushing me over the edge. I exploded inside her, coating her insides. There was no way that she wouldn't be pregnant with my child by the end of this week.

She collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. Her breasts were pressed against my face, shielding me completely, not that I was complaining. No, I was ready to go again. My length hardened inside of her again.

"Again," she breathed above me.

"Always," I mumbled into her breasts. She moved so that she was looking me in the eye. I kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue. Rolling us so I hovered over her, I began my relentless torture.

************************************

"Ian baby I'm hungry," my mate whined. We had spent the past week in bed and only had gotten up to eat and use the bathroom. Her heat stopped yesterday, one day early, so my wolf and I had a suspicion that she was pregnant.

"What do you need angel?" I stroked her hair and held her close to me. She cuddled into my chest and sighed.

"Pizza!" She exclaimed, a huge smile spreading across her face.

I smiled at her innocent face. She was always so mature around people, but only I could bring out the carefree Katie. She was so beautiful, and she didn't even realize it.

Katie had the tendency to be oblivious to the looks of passing men. She didn't realize just how beautiful she truly was. Men would stare for far too long at my wife. I usually gave them the death glare and let them see my affection and possession of Katie.

It was times like this that Katie really showed her age. She was so young and completely perfect for me. In all the years that I had searched for a mate, I never would have believed that I could be lucky enough to have Katie as mine. She was my angel, my mate, my lover, my wife, the mother of my children.

"Iaaannnn," Katie stressed, tracing the lines of my abs. She looked up at me with nothing but love and adoration. I knew that's how I looked at her.

"What's wrong angel?" I caressed her bottom lip which had jutted out.

"Can we stay in bed for one more day?" She whispered, almost as if she was afraid that I would deny her.

"Of course my love. Anything for you," I kissed her lips gently, holding her close.

"Anything?" She grinned, playing with my hair. I raised my eyebrows at her suggestive look. I nodded, and my eyes widened when she rolled over, pulling me in between her legs.

************************************

Katie's Point of View

My heat had ended a week and a half ago. We only had three days left on our honeymoon. So far, we had seen most of the sights and gone shopping. Ian made sweet love to me every night. He savored our gentleness and even his wolf began to enjoy the less rough love making.