Chapter 10

Katie's Point of View

I woke up to discover that Ian was kissing up and down my body. I looked up only to find myself staring at the headboard with my legs up in the air against it. I looked at Ian in a questioning manner.

"I've heard this helps women get pregnant," he shrugged, continuing to kiss my body. He slowly made his way up to my neck and licked my mark. I moaned, fisting my hands in his hair and pulling him closer. His hand trailed up my leg, across my stomach and stopped at my left breast. He gently squeezed causing another embarrassingly loud moan to escape.

Ian smirked at me and that's when I noticed his eyes had changed. His wolf was out.

"Andrew?" I questioned, breathing heavily as a pain in my chest hit me. His head snapped up, and he cupped my face. He rubbed his nose against mine and looked at me with love and possession.

"What's the matter baby?" His gruff voice asked with concern and a bit of anger. A tear escaped my eye as I felt a wave of pain hit me again.

"It hurts," I cried, clinging to him like a lifeline. He growled and grabbed my legs, wrapping then around his waist. His already hard erection slipped into me, and my head tilted back. A moan escaped my lips as he thrust into me hard. Fast and hard just like I needed. The pain immediately left me and only pleasure was felt. He thrust into me harder and faster, gripping my breasts and rolling my nipples between his fingers.

"I can't wait to see you round with my pup," he growled out as I hit my peak. I exploded around him calling his name and screaming. He grunted and smirked at me as he found his release. I felt his warmth shoot into me, coating my insides. He went on forever, releasing into me. He steadied himself on his side, pressing me against his chest. I was breathing heavily while he appeared to be ready for rounds two and three. I felt him harden again and moaned in need. He smirked at me and pulled me on top of him, so that I was straddling him. I pushed myself onto his full length, tilting my head back at the sensations I felt. He growled in impatience and gripped my bare butt, lifting me up an down. One thing was for sure, this would be a long week.

************************************

Sex. That was the only thing on my mind. The entire week was filled with Ian and I having sex everywhere and anywhere at anytime. And I mean it. The pain was irregular, coming at odd intervals. The one time we had to leave the house we ended up in the backseat of Ian's truck, me lying on top of him.

Ian had a meeting in the middle of the week. All the Alphas came over and met in Ian's office. I sat in misery for the first hour, but it soon became unbearable. I quickly made my way to Ian's office, not caring if I was interrupting. I yanked the door open and was met with twelve pairs if eyes staring at me. Ian frowned in confusion. I groaned as pain hit my lower region. I made my way over to where Ian was sitting and attacked him. His hands gripped my hips as I sucked on his neck.

"Baby I'm in a meeting. Can you wait ten minutes. We're almost finished," he growled when I rubbed against his erection. My hands roamed his chest and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. I loosened his tie and threw it on the floor.

"God you're sexy with a tie," I moaned,

licking his chest.

"Katie," he growled," you're interrupting an important meeting!" Tears filled my eyes as the pain worsened, and my heart broke at his words. His eyes widened and his face softened at my tears and my broken expression. He tried to grab me, but I jumped out of his reach.

"Fine," I sniffled, wiping tears away," go on with your damn meeting, but just know I won't be here when you're done." And with that I sprinted from the room.