Chapter 9

[Mitch's POV]

My room had looked the same as it always did, there was no more blood on my floor, my furniture that had gotten broken was replaced, and everything was returned to where it should be. I squeezed Jerome's hand again, he let go and put his arm around me and said, "Everything's fine, I'm still here with ya." I nodded, thanked him again and stood up straight and walked over to my dresser. I needed to shower and get dressed into something nicer, so Jerome said he'd be downstairs if I needed him. I hadn't showered in three days, and the water felt nice, I really did need a shower. I got out and dried off and put on a tee shirt and cargo shorts, and walked downstairs. Jerome was asleep on the couch, he must've gotten maybe a few hours of sleep in the past three days. I smiled and let him sleep, I wrote a note saying that I was going to get some food and drank for the fridge, I had limited food. I placed it on the coffee table in front of the couch, grabbed my wallet and walked out the door, the grocery store was close enough to walk to. When I got there, I grabbed a shopping cart and started getting the necessary stuff. Cereal, chips, milk, soda, deli meat, bread, butter, etc. As I was walking to go pay for my food and drank, I saw Minecraft Universe, Deadlox, and Husky, I wondered why they were here.

[Jason's POV]

(AN: If you didn't know Jason is MinecraftUniverse) Deadlox, Husky and I were in the grocery store because we wanted to see Mitch after Jerome told us he was here. Adam had told us last night about what had happened to Mitch. Mitch had seen us and walked over. "Hey Mitch, how are you?" Deadlox asked. Mitch smiled and said, "I'm all good, how did you know I'd be here?" Husky pitched in and said, "Jerome told us you were here, Adam told us what happened."