Chapter 7

[Jerome's POV]  

Mitch and I were staring right at each other, noses almost touching. We just kind of just stayed like that. Mitch had really nice eyes, they were wide open and glimmering. Almost in an instant, Mitch pressed his lips full force into mine. (AN: FINALLY! I bet that's what you're thinking >:3) I was in shock for a few seconds, but I finally realized what was happening and kissed Mitch back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I had no idea what came over me, or him, it was weird and surprisingly pleasant. After a minute we pulled away and just stared at each other again, I had no idea what to say. Mitch didn't look like he knew what to stay either. We just ate quietly and that was it, we didn't talk for the rest of the night. Mitch stayed over another night, he was still afraid to go back to his house, I would be too if I was him.  

[Mitch's POV]

  I don't know what the hell came over me. Jerome and I were just looking at each other, and BAM! I kissed him. He didn't pull away or freak out, he just stood still for a couple of seconds, and then he wrapped his arms around my neck. I was so freaked afterwards, we haven't spoken to each other since dinner. I stayed another night at his house, I didn't want to go home. I'll go home tomorrow, but I want Jerome to be with me, just in case.  

[The Next Morning, Jerome's POV] 

  I woke up around 10:40 this morning, Mitch was asleep on the couch, he looked really cute. I smiled and went to go get some food. I walked into my kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal, after I finished I went back to check on Mitch, he was still sleeping. I was about to go wake him up when I heard a knock on the front door. I quickly walked over and opened it, and found Adam, standing there. (AN: If you didn't know, Adam is SkyDoesMC) "Adam?" I asked, confused. "What are you doing here?" He looked at me for a second and said, "I heard you were at the hospital the other day, what happened? Are you okay?" He asked, a worried look on his face. I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. "No, I'm fine" I said, " It was Mitch, I was going to his house to hang out with him…" I started. Adam looked at me and nodded to continue. I told him the whole entire story of what has happened the past few days, minus the fact that me and Mitch kissed last night. I didn't want Adam to think that I was weird or crazy because I kissed another guy.

  [Adam's POV] 

  Jerome told me about what had happened with Mitch and I was shocked at first. I never thought that Jerome would to do this much for someone he barely knew, he really was a good guy.