18 Things To Do Before You're 18. [[Chapter Three]]

It was Monday, oh wonderful Monday.

Spring Break was over and now I had to return to be tortured with high school.

I couldn't help it I had major senioritis and school just didn't seem so appealing anymore.

And this year I had been dumb enough to take all my main courses instead of getting rid of them. So now I had six classes instead of four like most of the other seniors.

When I got downstairs my mom and dad were already up and in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Morning" I said as I walked in and grabbed an apple.

"Morning sweetheart, are you ready for another day of school?' my mom asked sweetly.

"I guess so" I mumbled.

"Well I am sure you will have fun" she reassured.

My dad looked up from his paper, "Do you want a ride to school?" he asked.

We weren't exactly in the best place with money so my parents couldn't afford to buy me a car. And my job money was a ll saved for college.

"Ugh dad it would be so embarrassing if you dropped me off, I am a senior you know"

He laughed, "Right I am sorry"

"Ok well I got to go" I said getting up to kiss them goodbye.

"Have fun" my mom yelled as I walked out.

I headed to the cafeteria after getting my new schedule.

Yeah with only 3 months left of school, they decide to give people new schedules.

So me along with half the other students at this school are stuck with a whole new schedule. This is exactly why high school sucks.

I spotted Cassie and Brooke near the back of the cafeteria and headed over there to join them.

"Hey guys" I said as I sat down.

"Hey" they greeted in unison.

"New schedule?" Brooke asked, eying the paper in my hand.

"Yup"

"May I see" she said snatching the paper out of my hand.

"Mhmm, we have Government/Econ together and English" she smiled happily.

"Do we have anything?" asked Cassie peering over.

She frowned, "I hate how smart you guys are, we never have any classes together"

"No remember we had art together last semester" I reminded.

She continued to pout, "That was the only thing though, I am to stupid to get any of your other classes"

"You're not stupid" I argued looking over at Brooke for help.

"Yeah Cassie, you're not stupid" Brooke added.

Cassie laughed, "You two are such bad liars"

We all laughed together; goodness I love my friends I thought.

"So Rach, how is that list of yours coming" Brooke asked casually.

"Shh" I said, "Not so loud I don't want anyone else to know about the list"

She rolled her eyes and continued her voice slightly quieter.

"So have you, you do realize you only have three months" she pointed out.

"I know" I sighed. I looked up and saw the preppy cheerleaders walk by and I got an idea.

"I got to go" I said quickly getting up.