18 Things To Do Before You're 18. [[Chapter Two]]

"Rachel you can't be serious about that list" Cassie stated as she took her turn to bowl. It was the last day of spring break and me and my friends decided to hang out.

"Of course I am serious about this" I replied.

"But what is the point of it" Brooke now chimed in.

I sighed and looked at them both, when I told my friends about the list they didn't exactly understand. No one seemed to be.

Even my parents thought it was stupid.

"Well in the book it says that the final step to becoming more open and free was to make this list" I explained.

Brooke rolled her eyes, "You can't honestly be taking advice from a self help book Rae, I know you are smarter than that."

"Look guys I have lived the same boring life for 17 years, never taking any risks, and now that I am going to be 18 in three months I figure it is about time I change that" they both looked at me speculatively.

"Come on guys I really need your support on this" I begged.

They looked at each other and then back at me.

"Fine" they muttered in unison.

"Yay!" I squealed as I jumped up to hug them.

"Thank you guys so much"

"Yeah, yeah" said Brooke.

"So what is on this list of yours?" asked Cassie.

I dug through my bag and handed them the folded piece of pink paper.

Cassie opened it and read the first thing, "Number one ride a rollercoaster"

"Rach you cant be serious" Cassie exclaimed.

I just shrugged my shoulders and they continued to read through the list. Stopping at times to give some remark about one of the things.

"And number 18, kiss Evan Wood" They both about fell out of their seats and then looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Rachel" Brooke exclaimed, "You do realize that Evan is the most popular guy at Teneca High School"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"So how exactly are you going to pull these off?" Cassie asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know, but I will complete each and every one of those items on my list "I paused and looked down, "Even number 18"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and make me happy?

xoxo Tawnee Marie