The Real Deal

Recap from the previous chapter for everyone's benefit:
Nakipagkita at nagkaroon ng double date sina Kurt, Alice, Monique and Nick. The girls went out after eating lunch to buy baby stuff for Monique's upcoming baby. Kurt talked to Nick about his deal between Ezekiel delos Reyes. The two women got in a heated argument in the department store and the men rescued. Kurt asked Alice to trust him and Alice willingly told him he can have her everything.

Georgina Wilson as Alice.

Typo errors are a lot.

The Real Deal

Kurt smiled as glanced Alice sleeping peacefully at the bed. After that, he quickly focused on the white canvass he was painting. Nasa gilid lang kasi siya ng kama ni Alice habang ipinipinta ito habang natutulog ng mahibing. God, he's really beautiful.

Natawa naman siya sa nangyari sa kanila kagabi--when Alice told him she's willing to make love with him. He just chuckled and playfully kissed her until her neck. But he stopped, saying he respects her so much and it could wait until their wedding. Natawa rin naman si Alice sa sinabi niya at natulog na lang silang dalawa sa kama nito.

It was a very peaceful night.

Bigla naman itong nagising. Alice them smiled at him, the beautiful smile he always wanted to see.

"Anong ginagawa mo na naman? De Vera?" She suddenly asked him, raising an eyebrow.

Kurt laughed,"Painting the woman I love." He naughtily winked.

Napailing na lang si Alice sa sinabi niya rito. She then stood up from her bed and went near him.

Niyakap naman ni Alice si Kurt likod habang nakaupo ito sa stool--wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her chin into his shoulder. Nakatingin ito ngayon sa painting niya.

"Hindi ko alam kung matatakot na ba talaga ako sa ginagawa mo. Lagi na lang ako ang itsura sa mga painting mo. Baka ginagayuma mo na ako, De Vera, ha."

Tumawa naman si Kurt sa sinabi nito, "Well, kung may gayuma nga itong mga painting ko sayo, effective siya kasi.. I got you back." He playfully kissed her cheek after.

"Hey!" Alice giggled at napabitaw mula sa pagkakayakap nito sa kanya, "Nakakakiliti yang balbas mo, magshave ka na."

"I will if you'll join me in the shower later." Kinindatan pa ito pero inirapan lang siya ng babae. Mas lalo namang natawa si Kurt sa ginawa nito.

"Naku, ikaw talaga, De Vera. Sige na, ligo na at magshave. You promised me on the other day na sasama ako sayo sa work mo sa Star International."

Kurt smiled mischievously, "Yes, boss." Alice just laughed lightly and rolled her eyes at him again.

---

"And here we are." Kurt gestured Alice to enter the Star International Inc. building. Kararating lang kasi nilang dalawa doon. As he observed, she really looked amazed with the surroundings.

'Nung isang araw kasi, nilambing-lambing siya nitong sasama ito sa kanya sa Star. She told him she wanted to see him working and how he manages the entire company.

Deep inside, he was really shy to agree with it. Alam niya kasing magaling si Alice sa pagmamanage at paghahandle ng businesses. Santillan Luxury Group was already built since she was a child and she inherited the whole group when she was 18 young. He knew Alice was already an expert and more experienced and competent than him.

"I'm nervous," He told her honestly but Alice just squeezed his hand. Talagang kinakabahan siya kasi mag-oobserve sa kanya si Alice tapps may boardmeeting pang mangyayari mamaya.