The Sass

Hello everyone! this is very overdue I know but I have just been unmotivated and pulled this way and that. The weather here is being a bipolar bitch and it's fucking me up. so yeah.

also Harry cut his hair..... honestly what the hell goes through that overgrown frog's head? at least he's donating his hair to charity, whoever gets the wig made of his hair is one lucky son of a bitch, it should come with it's own little certificate of authenticity or something.

Also I've read the first two books of the captive prince series in 2 days and that's kinda fuckin me up too. It's also where Louis got his little smart mouth from. Laurent really pisses me off sometimes jesus christ almighty. and the Regent is an absolutely disgusting human being 

any cover makers reading this?? message me please?

AND THANKS FOR 20K READS ON THIS STORY GUYS! KISSES FOR EVERYONE!!!

VOTE... COMMENT.... SHARE

The attack took place on Friday, it was now Sunday. Harry's body finally rid itself of the poison and was healing quickly. He was able to sit up without problem, just minor pain, but he still felt too dizzy to walk just yet. 

For the majority of Sunday Harry and Louis spent their time on the couch, cuddling after calling Anne to reassure her that the both of them weren't dead. They had their own problems on pack land concerning rogues. She thanked Zayn over the phone, he smiled and said no problem, brushing off the fact that he saved Harry's life. 

Both Harry and Louis didn't want to leave the safe haven that they built up in Louis' house. Zayn went home during the late morning after making sure Harry was healing nicely. Jay helped Louis with Harry when he needed it.

That night Harry was able to walk the short distance and stairs to Louis' room only to collapse on Louis' bed as soon as he was close enough. He arranged himself on his back, head on Louis' pillow, and laid straight out, it caused him the least pain. Although his wound was healing quickly and would be fully healed in a couple days, it still hurt like a bitch and he'd rather not tear stitches. Louis left the door open a crack and let himself sit at the edge of the bed on Harry's right side.

"I can find some new joggers if you'd like them?" Louis says into the quiet room. 

"Thank you," is Harry's response.

Louis gets up, pads over to his dresser and takes the biggest pair of joggers he can find, he honestly doesn't have any idea where they came from. He walks back to the bed and crawls up on his knees, Harry's eyes are closed, relaxed in the presence of his mate. Louis hooks his fingers into the used joggers already on Harry's legs and pulls them down slowly but swiftly leaving Harry in his boxers. He throws the used ones on the floor and reaches for the clean pair only to be stopped by Harry's hand on his wrist. 

"I change my mind," he says, "boxers are more comfortable if you don't mind." His eyes are still closed.

Louis nods, despite Harry not seeing him, and rises from the bed. He returns the joggers to his dresser and exchanges them for a large shirt for himself. He changes quickly leaving his boxers and the large shirt on before climbing back into his bed with Harry after the lights have been turned off. 

"Goodnight," he says as he lays his head gently on Harry's uninjured chest.

"Goodnight, my Louis," Harry says as he winds his arm loosely around Louis' waist, gently pulling him closer.

~~~

The next day at school Louis is alone with Niall, Liam and Zayn, Harry still catching up on much needed rest. Liam and Zayn are still not making any progress, frustrating Louis immensely. 

It's when lunch rolls around that Louis learns there are new students that joined the school. When the new students enter the lunch room Louis can see they're a bunch of classic bad boys. Or at least are trying to come off that way. 

Louis watches as they look around the lunch room, eyes scanning over everyone as if looking for someone in particular. Louis freezes in his seat when the largest's eyes land on his. Louis remains impassive on the outside, holding his gaze, but on the inside he feels a large pit open up, a familiar sinking feeling in his stomach that he hasn't felt since the year before. 

The large young man stalks over, his two lackeys following closely. Niall, Liam and Zayn are on full alert when the three new students reach their table. The largest of the three smirks and stares right at Louis, his eyes raking his face and down his body. Louis suppresses the shiver.

"Well aren't you a sight." His voice is deep, but grating like a poorly running engine. Louis immediately hates it, but stays quiet.

"Is there something we can help you with mate?" Liam's voice cuts in, his wolfish growl rumbling lowly in his chest, it sets Louis at ease somewhat knowing that he has a pack to help.

The large one chuckles, it looks as though his entire broad chest vibrates with it, seeing the humor in something that no one else seems to. Louis notices as he leans his large muscular arms over his proportionally large hands on the table, that his eyes are a disgusting shade of puke olive and his dark brown hair lies flat and bland on his head not fitting the sharp features of his face that holds a nose that may have been broken a few times, bushy dark eyebrows, and thin lips. This guy, with his confident smirk and wandering eyes is under the impression that he actually looks attractive, and for some reason that makes Louis giggle, his internal terror slowly dissipating. 

All eyes snap to Louis in confusion and approval. Approval and smugness sits obviously on the face of the large one, who is still flexing his muscles in what he must think is a subtle way.

With a smirk he says, "how 'bout you come with me yeah? I don't know the school all that well and I'm sure I'll be better company than these losers you seem to know." 

Louis lets out a loud stream of more giggles, he just can't take this guy seriously with his continually growing sense of achievement at making Louis laugh.

Louis sighs, calming himself until he could speak without the interruption of a giggle, and looks up with a small patronizing smile. "If you think I'd go anywhere with you when I have a boyfriend whom is more attractive than you one hundred times over is really beyond me. You are obviously more brawn than brain, and if you think that you have a chance at getting anyone here or in the future with your awfully dull appearance, that flat piece of paper on your head you call hair, and your nose that not even Michael Jacksons plastic surgeon would be able to fix, then you are sorely mistaken. Not to mention, your lack of proper speech and disgusting thing in your throat you call a voice box would not be understood by even a dog. Did you swallow acid as a child?" 

The entire cafe was in complete silence, all eyes and ears trained to watch the exchange at Louis' table. Louis still sat with a strong gaze of confidence into the eyes of a very shocked young man he still didn't know the name of, his lackeys adorning a very similar expression. The young man's face twists into an ugly scowl, his mouth opens for a response, but nothing comes out. He storms from the cafe loudly.

When the doors slam shut behind them Louis lets out a breath and looks back towards his friends, all staring at him with jaws dropped and eyes wide.

Niall's the first to speak, "what the fucking hell was that?! Where did that come from?!" The awe in his voice making Louis blush.

Louis shrugs feebly, "I don't even know, but the way he was holding himself was just too funny for me. And, I'm sick of being pushed around so I had a moment of bravery I guess and said what ever came to mind." 

Zayn speaks next, "that was so sassy! And so hot holy crap Louis." Liam's head snaps over to Zayn a fire lighting in his eyes. Louis internally smirks triumphantly at Liam's jealousy.

"I've been known to be very sassy, more when I was younger though." Louis says, his blush slowly growing bigger at the awe on his friends faces. 

"Man! Wait till Harry hears about this!" Niall says excitedly.

Oh no, Louis hadn't even thought of that. He groans and puts his heated forehead to the table while Niall cackles across from him, enjoying Louis' inevitable overprotective mate.

At least he can hold his own.

sort of a filler? like not completely but mostly.... ya know what I mean?