The Get It Togethers

Im alive.... I swear.... mostly

Thank you to the LOVELY -TeddyBearLou WHO HELPED ME ONCE AGAIN! I luv you gurl

I've been literally stuck in a weird writers block slash I don't feel like doing anything kind of mood. But I'm back home in the 808 and my summer is kind of free, (I got a job *creepy moon face*) and I have an online class that's ending in a couple weeks.

I also caught a freaking cold, like wtf why? so I'm recovering slowly and popping menthols like pop rocks or skittles (whichever you eat a lot of consecutively) 

Anywho this is a short chapter and this book is coming to an end, I really didn't plan on this even getting this long but whatevs t'was fun

VOTE... COMMENT... FAN GIRL/BOY/WHATEVER YOUR PREFERENCES

love you guys :3 :*

"Aw man you should've seen it! Totally ripped the guy a new asshole!" Niall exclaimed in amazement. 

Harry chuckled, he almost didn't believe Niall at first, but when he saw Louis' flushed face and heard Liam and Zayn's stories he knew his mate sassed the hell out of someone. He was kinda proud, in a parenting sort of way, even though he had nothing to do with Louis' spark of bravery. Louis had come home yesterday with a small skip in his step, but he wouldn't tell Harry why, not that it was of any importance why his mate was happy (unless it was some other guy), just that he was happy. 

Harry squeezed Louis closer to his side and placed a kiss on his head, Louis snuggled closer. They were standing in the hallway waiting for classes to start. Harry healed rather quickly yesterday, he was up and about by lunch time. 

Zayn wandered up to their little crowd in the hallway, Liam lost the expression on his face and stared blankly at the floor. Louis watched as Zayn's eyes turned sad, but he put on a smile greeting Niall and Harry. 

This had been going on for weeks! Liam ignoring Zayn and Zayn quietly moping to himself, feeling rejected. Louis' eyes bounced between the two before landing a glare on Liam. He detached himself from Harry's side.

"You are such a fucking coward Liam, I don't understand how you can call yourself an Alpha." Louis spat. 

Harry and Niall looked to Louis, shock written all over their face, Liam looked a little angry. Louis honestly didn't give a shit, Liam wasn't his Alpha yet. 

"When you've grown back your balls you can talk to me and Zayn again." Louis grabbed a shocked Zayn's wrist, planted a kiss on Harry's cheek, and dragged Zayn down the hallway to their first class. 

They sat in their class, fifteen minutes early, dead silent. Louis started to giggle. He looked over to Zayn who was also cracking a smile. The two were soon in a fit of laughs, leaning on each other and their desks for support. 

"Oh my god, did you see his face?" Louis laughed.

"They were all shocked, that was perfect!" Zayn was going red in the face, "I don't even feel bad, do you?" 

"Hah! Not at all! I've been on a roll with the sass these past couple days." Louis stated proudly.

Their giggles died down a couple minutes later and Zayn spoke up, "thanks Louis. For trying, even if this doesn't work."

Louis grinned at him and class started.

It did work, Liam ran straight up to Zayn, pushed him against a locker while they were walking to lunch and kissed the life out of him. Zayn was so shocked from the attack that he didn't respond to the kiss causing Liam to fault and pull back, Zayn didn't let him get to far when his mind caught up with him because not even a second later they became the disgustingly PDA couple in a high school t.v drama. 

Liam pulled back, his arms still wrapped tightly around Zayn's waist, and looked to Louis.

"Thank you, but don't ever speak to me that way again, I'll be your Alpha soon enough." He said, then went back to making up lost time with Zayn.

Louis smiled and skipped off to join Harry and Niall for lunch, when he got there he sat himself in Harry's lap with a kiss to his lips. 

"Where's Zayn?" Harry asked.

"Making out with Liam against some lockers," Louis replied, stealing a few chips off Harry's plate. 

"Finally!" Niall groaned. Harry chuckled, nodding his head in agreement.