Kidnapped by a Vampire....Wait! What ?!?! - Chapter 16

Morgan's POV

As we all sat round, we all began discussing what would have to happen next, cause I certainly was not going to wait around for the vampire king to find out where I am and kill me, my unborn child and all my loved ones.

"So does anyone actually know how we are going to kill him, I mean there have been several assassination attempts but he could never be killed and it was always said that a vampire as old as him could never be killed" said Nate.

Linda and Matthew looked to one another, "We are not exactly sure on that part, we were only given the minor details of the prophecy, we were never gave the bigger parts, but we do know someone who could help, we would just need a little bit of time to locate her and get in touch with her, she disappeared the moment the prophecy was told" said Matthew.

"He didn't want to be found and killed by the vampire king, well thats my theory at least, I mean if the king could kill the one person that knew how everything was going to happen, you would want to kill that person, so the knowledge wouldn't be passed on" added Linda.

"Her name was Elena Woods" said Rachel.

Suddenly Nate grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

I looked at him confused. "Nate is something wrong?", he turned his head and looked at me.

"I know her alright, and her name wasn't always Elena Woods, and before any of you ask, I know this because Elena Woods was my older sister"

Everyone turned and looked at him, there was a moment silence before everyone looked round at each other and then questions went flying round the room.

"Is she still alive?"

"Where is she now ?"

"How can we find her?" 

I stood up and shouted "QUIET! Give him a moment to explain before you all pounce on him" 

Nate sighed and then began.

"Technically when Elena was still my sister she was called Lucinda, she like you already know had the special gift of being able to predict the future, she kept her power quiet when she still lived with us, her and my dad didn't always get along, and I guess she saw her future, being rich or whatever and left, although before she left she gave me a letter telling me what she was doing and obviously her changing her name, I do, well I did stay in contact with her until I left the palace with you Morgan, I didn't know she was the one that told the prophecy, I swear, I was never told the name of the prophet, if I had known I would of taken you to her as soon as the truth about the prophecy"

I nodded and brought my hands up, cupping his face and bringing his lips to mine for a quick peak.

I gave him a smile "I know Nate, I know" 

He grabbed my hand and then carried on " I can give you the number that I had, whether or not it works or not I don't know, she may have already moved, gone underground, I don't kno-"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Where you guys expecting someone ?" I asked, fear suddenly came upon me, god he couldn't have found us already, it was too soon.

Nate grabbed my face "Stay here, I'll check it out" he turned to others and said "Protect her", they all nodded and stood beside me.

We all waited patiently, listening to every sound going through the house, as he walked down the corridor, towards the door.

Each step, brought even more fear upon me, each knock on the door brought a new ending for me and my loved ones.

Why did this had to feel as if we were in slow motion, it made the fear grow longer, my heart beating in my chest so hard that it felt like it could burst out of me.

I wrapped my arms around my stomach.

Finally the sound of the door opening reached my ears.

"Hello Nate"

Author's Note : 

CLIFFHANGER!!! 

Hey guys, sorry for the wait been trying to sort out my apprenticeship for a while, still got to sort it out but oh well.

Heres the new chapter, hope u all like it, sorry it took so long for me to put this up

Vote, Comment, and become a fan if u havent already lol =)