Kidnapped by a Vampire....Wait! What ?!?! Chapter 14

Just thought I would try this in Nate's point of view hope u all like it, vote and comment plz i want to hear ur opinions !

****

Nate's POV

I know I probably shouldn't of followed her, but it's not because I don't trust her because I do... I trust her with my life.

I just wanted to be there for her if she got into trouble. I didn't want her to get hurt when I could've been there protecting her, and protecting our unborn child.

I saw her leave in her car, I waited until she left the car park before I started following her, I saw her pull over and walk down the side of the house, and then I saw some girl I vaguely remember go after her.

I pulled the car over and was about to follow the two of them when I was stopped by a man......I immediatly recognised him as Nick, I've never meet him before but I heard about him, he was a famous protector in the supernaturl community.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in a serious tone.

"I'm looking out for my girl, maybe you've heard about her, her name is Morgan, the princess to the werewolf kingdom and also my bride".

He smiled "Yeah I know her, she was one of my best friends when she lived here, follow me, you shouldn't be around here, people are always watching that house, and looking out for you and her".

As soon as I heard that, I was about to go after her, I needed to go after her, I had just saw someone going after her, maybe they went after her to kill her or take her away from me again.

Before I could say anything or even go after her I was stopped by Nick saying "Don't worry about her, the girl you saw is with me"

He began to walk away, all I was thinking was 'should I follow him or was he leading me to my death, was he on the same side as my uncle'.

When he noticed I wasn't following after him, he stopped and turned around to look at me "follow me, and don't worry me and my friends are on your side, well on Morgan's side more like" he smiled before turning around and carrying on walking, only this time I followed him.

****

After driving me to some house, he led me inside only to disappear for a few minutes leaving me with some boy and girl sitting infront of the TV, they turned to me and I recognised them as other famous protectors, Micheal and Nina.

They smiled, I sat with them, they didn't say a word to me while I sat there, but after a few seconds they too disappeared but not before leading me to one of the bedrooms in the house.

After a while Nick came back, he smiled and showed me to another room, as I walked in I was slightly confused until I sensed the presence of the one I love....Morgan, I turned and there she was on the bed, lying asleep.

I closed the door behind me and when I looked back at her she was awake and trying to get up. As soon as she saw me her face dropped, it went from shocked to anger in only a few seconds, I was properly lucky she loved me so much, otherwise I think she may have killed me.

"Nate, what are you doing here?"

Oh god, I couldn't tell her I was actually following her, she'd probably think I didn't trust her and that I thought she was weak and couldn't protect herself properly.

So I did the one thing I could.......I tried to avoid the subject and move onto something different.

I ran over to her and took her in my arms, "Morgan, your okay".

She pushed me away for a second, looking at her face she knew I was trying to avoid the topic so she repeated herself and said "Nate, what are you doing here? and please tell me you didn't follow me?" after looking directly at me, she probably got that I did, so she sighed and then put her head in her hands.

"I wasn't following you, I was just making sure you were okay, I was making sure you didn't get harmed by anyone, there is a difference"

Even after I said that she never moved and never said anything to me, so I knelt down to her level and said "I'm sorry for going against you and not letting you do this alone, I...I just didn't want you or our baby to get hurt, when I could've been there to stop it, I love you so much Morgan", as I spoke I kept trying to get her to lift her head to look at me.

After a while she finally lifted her head and looked at me, directly in the eyes, she suddenly looked so happy, and then shocked.

I began to get worried "Morgan, what's wrong? Everything okay? Morgan!"

She nodded and smiled, looking down at her stomach, she took my hand and placed it on her stomach, "the baby, they just kicked, can you feel it?" she looked at me so happily and gently.

I stroked her belly, our little baby growing inside of her. "Hi baby, it's your daddy here, you better not be causing trouble for mommy" I smiled and then carried on and said "you are going to be the most loved baby ever, your mommy and me are going to spoil you rotten especially by your mommy" I looked up at her and smiled, she smiled back at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"That was sweet, but it doesn't mean your off the hook yet mister, I'm still angry at you" she said before looking away from me.

God, I loved this girl so much, a smile was plastered onto my face.

I gently grabbed her face, maing her look at me.

"I love you so much Morgan, I'm sorry for doing what I did, I'll definatly make it up to you, I promise, before placing my lips on hers so softly.

She tasted so sweet, her lips were so soft, soon after this gentle kiss became more and more passionate, we both had are tongues exploring each others mouths, we were kissing and exploring like we were addicated to a drug.

Kissing her certainly was my drug. We both pulled away before leaning are foreheads together, both of us panting.

We stared at each other, I could see the love and lust in her eyes.

"I love you too Nate, your the only person I've ever had this feeling with, every kiss takes me to cloud nine, if there even is one" she said while giggling and blushing a deep red.

I smiled "good, I'd probably have to go and kill them if they had ever touched you and made you feel the way I have">

She smiled and giggled yet again.

She grabbed my hands, pulling me onto the bed. We laid next to each other, cuddling before we both fell asleep, thinking about tomorrow.

Hope you all like it, i'll try and upload another chapter next week, just remember to vote and tell me what you think about the chapter

America Misty xxx