Kidnapped by a Vampire....Wait! What ?!?! - Chapter 15

Morgan's POV

Why is it the moment I try to sort things out, more probelms come my way.

I go to search out the truth at my adoptive parents house and find out that I had supernatural beings watching over me, pretending to be my friends just to stay close to me, but for what reason, when I was friends with them I wasn't the werewolf princess at that time, I was just a regular teenager trying to make her way through high school, the place everyone despices.

They had to of known something about me to need to watch over me.....maybe they were the ones that gave me up my location to the vampires, I knew for a fact that my real parents had no idea I was even still alive until they heard about me being in a vampire's lair.

Why was I being kept hidden from the supernatural world, there has to be something bigger going on between the werewolves and the vampires, this is too big to just be over a hatred to werewolves or vice versa, someone had been keeping something from me and I wanted to know the truth, I needed to know the truth, I had to fix things, or make things better.

I don't want to raise an innocent child up in a world with killing going on between the two specie that she/he will be.

As I laid there in the bed, in the locked room, I wondered where they trying to keep me safe or ere they sending word to the vampire king that they had a werewolf and not just any werewolf locked away but the heir to the werewolf throne.

I rose from the bed, moving Nate's arm from around me, and slowly placing it down slow enough that he didn't wake up yet.

I walked to the door, before checking it was open I tried listening to the voices outside the room, I couldn't hear a clear conversation, only faint whispers getting louder and louder until I could hear the person enough to understand what they were saying the person following behind them.

"We just need to talk to her, I'm sure she will understand" I heard, from the voice I heard it sounded like Rachel, who the other person was I didn't know, they didn't speak loud and they seemed to not have a scent upon them.

I backed away from the door, waiting for the sound of the key going into the lock, before the door opened slowing revealing Rachel and Linda, my adoptive mother.

She smiled sweetly at me, but almost had a glimmer of fear in her eyes.

"So I see you've been doing good" she smelled the air "And pregant, congratulations"
I looked at her surprised, how could she tell, if she were a vampire, I would be able to sense it, if it were a werewolf they give off a scent and I would be able to sense their presence, she had neither a smell nor could a sense anything from her.

What the hell was she.

I began to back away slowly until, I heard Nate lift himself off his bed and quickly run to me, putting myself behing him.

He began hissing at her and Rachel. "What is a wraith doing here with a fae, you two are not meant to be together let alone get along with each other"

What ??

"Nate, this is one of my so called best friends and my adoptive mother Linda" I said, grabbing his hand, the moment my skin touched his, I felt a calming feeling run through me.

"So you two have mated with each other, what an unusual pairing", Linda said while watching us both, she began to walk closer towards me.

"You have nothing to fear from me, Morgan, I am here to protect you, both me and Matthew are here to protect you, like we always did" she looked at me sadly. "You have every reason to be scared at us for not telling you the truth, but it was not something we could tell you without breaking the spell that had been cast upon you, the spell was meant to be protecting you from being detected, I knew about you being from the werewolf royalty, we all did" she said looking behind her, and all my friends and my adoptive father were standing there watching me, each of them looking at me with a sad and guilty look in their faces.

'Protect me from what ?? Knowing the truth about myself ? Knowing the truth about my biological parents ? You guys kept all of that from me, and now look where we all are vampires going round and killing all the werewolves to the point of extinction, including someone killing my own father before I could get back to how things were before someone took me from them, why did you not give me back to them?"

I shouted at them, with tears coming down my face, suddenly I was turned to face Nate and he brushed my tears away and pulled me into a hug.

Nick walked forward "Morgan, we wanted to but by doing that we could have risked your own life, the next time someone took you, you might not of been as lucky as to be found by one of us, people like me, fae are hunted just as much as werewolves not, the vampires want to erandicate every specie but there own" , Matthew moved forward, standing next to Linda with his arm around her.

"There was once a prophecy told by an ancient witch, that there would one day by a werewolf by royal blood that would save the supernatural race from extinction, by killing the king of vampires, by saving us all, a pure white wolf, and when you were born, your parents became quite protective over you, waiting for the day that you would shift for the first time, when you did you transformed into a pure white wolf, confirming that you were the werewolf from the prophecy, your parents tried protecting you, keeping you from the outside world  but someone in your castle betrayed your parents and took you from them, planning to kill you when we found you, we took you away from them, and hid you in the human realm, we thought you would be safe, until you were taken from your school, we got word that you were with a family of vampires and we sent a message to your parents telling them, we wanted to protect you, until the king found out that we had helped you, the one that would eventually go to kill him, he has us all being watched inside and out, that is why we brought you and your mate here, we didn't want to get taken from us again".

I turned around facing the wall, thinking about everyone, surely they had me mistaken, surely I wasn't the one that save the world, how was I kill someone, I mean I know he probably deserves all the pain he gets for killing all the people he killed cruelly, but I couldn't kill anyone.

"Morgan, hunny your not alone, you have me and your friends and your adoptive parents here to help, Morgan you are not alone, I will always be here for you to help you with everything, so please don't worry, please don't cry, I can't handle your tears"

I turned around and smile at him before throwing my arms around his neck and pulling his face down to mine, I didn't care that they were all standing there watching.

"I love you so much Nate" I said softly, before looking into his eyes.

"I love you too Morgan" he replied.

We both just stood there standing there looking each in the eyes, until we both heard a loud cough and looked for the person who made the noise, there stood in the front was Mikey.

"Okay, you two can be lovey dovey some other time, when we've ended it with the vampire king".

I let out a small giggle before grabbing Nate's hand and looking back at everyone else, "So what do we do now then?"

******

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry i haven't updated this story in a while, been sorting what i'm going to be doing this year,

comment and vote to tell me what you think of this chapter

become a fan if ur not already lol =P

AmericaMisty xx