Kidnapped by a Vampire...Wait! What?!?! Chapter 13

Morgan's POV

After all this time I'm finally going to get some answers to my life, my prophecy and the war between my people and Nate's people.

Maybe, just maybe we can fix the our kingdom and take it back to when they co-existed together peacefully.

As I drove by the gate, I looked around making sure there was no one watching me, although I did see a suspious van in front of the gate, although I don't think they noticed me, I made sure no one was following me.

I stopped the car a few houses down, I had another look around to make sure everything was safe and no one was watching.

When I looked at the van again, it became clearly obvious that the house and my so called parents were either being watched to make sure they didn't do somethey they werent meant to, or they were involved in the war and were on the vampire king's sign to completely wipe out the werewolf race.

That meant I couldn't use the front and I would need to be on my guard when meeting them, I probably wouldn't have made it past the gate if I had tried to use the front door anyway, but that was okay I had a way around it, I had my own way of getting inside undetected, I had basically perfected it during my time in the house.

The side fence was my way in , it was easy if you have done it as long as I had been, the only thing was there was guard dogs over the fence, that was okay if it was the usual dogs, I knew them too well for them to attack me, they loved me and I guess I sort of know why now.

The only thing I can now hope for is that they haven't changed them, if they have then I might just have a bit of a probelm getting in silently.

I looked around to make sure no one was looking in my direction when I heard "Morgan" whispered in the air.

I looked around for this voice and saw Rachel with a  kind of shocked look on her face.

In a rush to get away, I jumped off the wall and ws just about make a run for it when she vanished into thin air, I started to look round, thinking 'Where the hell did she go' and 'How the hell did she do that'.

Maybe it was just the adrenaline messing with my imagination, so I went back to climbing over the wall, I got to the top of the wall and looked down to see my two favourite dogs 'Donny ' and Leo, the guard dogs. Thank God, so I was worried for nothing.

I jumped down to them, immediatly as I touched the floor the two of them began jumping all over me, with the tails wagging like crazy.

"I missed you too, you guys are the best guard dogs ever" after me saying both of did a bark as if saying 'yeah we are the best'.

I stroked and pattered their heads before saying "Oh I got a treat for you guys" I reached into my bag and got out two big doggie biscuits, the good kind, obviously, can't go around giving my favourite dogs shit.

These guys had been here for as long as I can remember. I put the biscuits in front of them before saying "Okay, got to go guys, be good".

I gave both of them one last stroke and a kiss on the head before sneaking away. I crept towards the back door, although like the wall there was a small probelm or well maybe there was. With the back door, you needed to have a passcode to get in, when I lived here they never changed them, hopefully they still haven't changed them.

If they had I would be in big trouble and loud, very loud alarms would go off, I typed in the passcose which was 25-19-18, something we would always remember, mine and my adoptive parents birth dates.

I was about to open the door when I caught a glimpse of someone in the living room, using my senses I tried to see and smell who it was.

"What the? How te hell did she get in here faster than me?" I said quietly so they wouldn't hear me.

I started directly at Rachel talking to my adoptive parents, all with a serious look on their faces.

Why was she even here talking to them, she almost never spoke to them when I still lived here.

All of a sudden, her smell was gone from in front of me and so was her figure in the living room.

I looked around again, before looking back to the living room, only to sense her behind me.

Before I turned around I heard her say "Morgan, you can't be here" she said.

I turned around to face her, her aura was different than it usually was, Rachel was the cheerful, bubbly one in the group, the girl I saw now was all serious and sad.

"I'm here for answer and you can't stop me" I said before turning back around to open the door.

She sighed and then all of a sudden there were different presences behind me, I turned back around to see everyone, Nina, Rachel, Nick and Mickey surrounding me.

"What the hell, where did you guys come from, how are you doing that?" I asked looking each of them directly in the eyes.

"We are, well we were your protectors, we have been watching over you as you grew up, after you were taken from your real biological parents, the werewolf king and queen" said Mikey with a serious tone.

"Well then why the hell was I taken by vampires and forced into this war so easily? If you were my protectors, shouldn't you have been able to prevent this?" I asked, there heads went down, looking at them all they all had grim looks on their faces, until Nina looked back up at me and said "We had to give you up to them, anyway the vampires who intially took you were harmless, they wouldn't of hurt you, they didn't even know what the reason was for the war only that you had the answers and you know were right about them not hurting you, from what we know and heard about you, you even fell in love with each other, this was the start of your journey, this was your destiny, we had no right to stop it".

Tears starting coming down my face furiously.

"Your right, I do love one of them" I stroked my stomach " I love him so much, but right now I need answers.....from them" I said pointing into the house.

"And right now they are the only people that can help me right now".

I  began to turn the handle to open the door, when I felt something against the back of my head, "Why" I asked before everything went dark.

But just before everything went dark I faintly heard "Because we are trying to protect you.....from them".

This wasn't part of my plan, I obviously didn't think this through properly, Nate was so going to kill me..............well once he found me.

***

As I started to waking up, the back of my head throbbing painfully, they couldn't of been any gentler could they.

I opened my eyes sensing a familar presence in the house, but when I opened my eyes there was no one in the room.

I looked around, trying to recognise the room I was in, trying to guess where they had me.

I'm thinking this is Nina's house but I can't be certain, not from in one of the bedrooms, her house was massive.

Just when I was about to start getting up, I sensed the familar presence come in the room, I looked up to them and saw........NATE?!?!?!?!

What was he doing here, he was meant to be in the motel room.

"Nate, what are you doing here?" I asked , he smiled nervously at me, before running over to me and taking me in his arms.

"Morgan your okay" he said with his head in my hair.

I pulled away from him, he was trying to avoid the subject, trying to avoid my question.

"Nate, please tell me you didn't follow me to the house?" he didn't answer me, and I sighed and put my head in my hands.

He finally answered me only to say "I wasn't following you, I was just making sure you were okay, there is a difference".

Men are absolute idiots if they think that kind of excuse is going to work on anybody.

Okay, here's the new chapter, got the next chapter written up just need to post that one next

hope you like the chapte, tell me what you think of it guys, I love to hear your opinions on the chapter.

Vote, Comment and become a fan !!!!!!!!!!!please