Chapter IV : Hidden message!?

I got to lee's house as soon as I could (the next day), and he wasn't there I couldn't work out where he was, it was the weekend so I gatherd a group of people, Staci, Gabbii, Liam, Hayden, Dan, Lewis, Ben & Henry, we all split up and decided to meet up in town by 1:30pm to see if anyone had found him, by this point I was starting to get concernd...

It was 1:00 I meat up with Henry and Gabbii being Gabbii just had tag along and then Staci being... well Gabbii's best mate taged along and then because edward does't fancy Staci, he tagged along, and befor I knew it evryone had joind along for the ride except for Dan & Lewis thay had wonderd off eals where but we soon met up with them.

By 1:30 no-one had found Lee so we all ent home except for me I decided to talk to Jack to see if any of his connections could help solve the problem with Lee, and that maybe I could find him.

"What hes...hes been kidnapped? by who? and why?" I asked

"by the black rouges it seems."Jack replyed

at that point Lee was calling me I couldent work out why but before I picked up the phone 

"Lee?... you there?" I asked

"If you want to see your friend Lee, then bring the two notes to the old broken down paper factory at the end of the flux street,.and be there alone, be there by 7: 30."thats all I hered on the other end

after thinking for a while I already had came with a plan, I talked it over with Jack and some of the others and thay agreed.

So I got there by half 7 as told, and I was met with a hooded figure he handed over Lee  to me, them as I was suppose to I handed over the notes.

"Your not gonna seriously gonna hand them over dude !?"Lee asked

I turned to him and winked in reasureance,

"*laughing* thank you I did't think that would be so easy." he said

we walked out went home and they were non the wiser, then I stod there with Lee gazing at the two notes then I noticed something a hidden message...