Chapter I : The beginning

See it was my first day, and... well I didn't know how to fit it around school life, with all the homework, complications of classes and the girls, yeah the girls, but thats not the point, the fact of the matter is, being apart of organizationXIII isn't easy thats for sure...

It was in the middle of sciance, and I dozed off to mr Hall's insperational lecture about the molerculs in space making light speed impossable, but who really gives a fuck to be honest, I mean half the class was pissing about, and the rest, like me, where half asleep then i woke with a loud noise, it was Staci "ADAM!! wake up!" 

I think I replyed with some thing along the lines of "Woaw what the hell happed dude."

then acting all hard Coralie said "I think you fell asleep dumarse"

"Sorry 'ard " I replyed "I think she on her period...lol"

"up yours Adam." Im guessing by now she pretty pissed off

By this point there was a loud smash and Lee had called everyone over, it seemed pretty important so we all went over to see what the problem was, there was comotion amungst the group of people standing by the window, as he'd explaind someone threw a brick through the window with a note attached, now for the first day back after the summer I didn't think it could get any better than this but thats when I was wrong, thats when when was sent; the request.

When I got home that night I told my mum and brother Jamie  about what had happend that day thay, there responses where the same with my mum it was "Oh thats amazing." when she was proberbly more intrested in her programmes and from my brother it was the occasional grunt here and there  while he was watching some random video on youtube, did I tell you that im the odd one out in this concocktion we call  a family, no-one really understands who I am, nor could thay hold a conversation with me unless it was on a subject that I liked, anyways i went on my laptop and checked my e-mails, then i saw something, it was an e-mail from UNKNOWN 

"Whats that!?" I asked myself, so i clikedon it, it read:

To:ADAM. GERAGHTY

You've been selected to be apart of a secret organization we have been studing you closely and we beleve that you will be a great asset to our team meet us by the school car park at 9:30pm this message will be deleted in 3 seconds.

"MUM!! Im going out for a bit be home by 10 love you."I shouted down the stairs.