Chapter III : The note...

As me and lee rushed over there there was alot of fire and a derilict building 

"Obviously a job for the firemen..hehe...he..." I said trying too wean my way out of it. 

"Not really, now c'mon we've gotta find out what caused this explotion."Lee explained which, im not lying, kinda suprised me hes never like that in school, hes always like I cant be botherd or its not my fult im ginger, but that was ginger Lee.

"I think you'll find that this will help you, take it." holly passed us this device that seemed to look like a gun 

"What is it? It looks kinda... diffrent." I asked looking at it with confustion, then acting like a smartarse Holly stated 

"Its a plasma rifle with 1.8 molecular bit plazma with a 58 Gig of memory infer red heat seaking target system BUILT IN, ultra violet light, a 16" cannon..."

"dude...DUDE...you lost me at 1.8 molecublabla" I interupted with confution.

But then again I never did care about sciance but it obvious that Holly did...ALOT.

                                                         *************

After we sorted all the mess I found this pice of paper with writing on it, I couldent make out what it said so I put it in my poket and went home, I went on my bed and listend to a bit of linkin park then I realized...

"What about that note that Lee had that smashed through the window in sciance, what did it say? did it have a link to my note?" so many questions running through my head, what was the awnser, all my life I wanted some sort of adventure, and now I've found it.

I rung up Lee to ask him about it, it awnserd, all I heard was a ringing nois from the other side...

"Lee?..LEE..are you there, talk to me...LEE!!!"