17

Chapter Seventeen - The Calm Before The Storm

Jax's POV:

"Fuck!" I cry as the feeling consumes me over and over again.

Thoughts swirl around my head, making it hard to concentrate.

"Valentino!" I scream not knowing what to do with myself. He wraps his hands around my neck as he pushes deeper, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shiver at the feeling of our sweat slicked skin rubbing against each other.

I need this.

He showers my neck in kisses and penetrates my mind with words as well as my guts with his manhood.

"I'm close," he cries in my neck, his thrusts becoming quicker and shorter. Hitting the spot every time, clouding my vision and my thoughts in short lived euphoria. I nod, breathing out a quick 'me too' as I wrap my legs around his back, pushing him deeper, wanting him to get lost in me as I, him.

We both  cry each others name out in unison as wave after wave of pleasures hits our body.

"I could get use to waking up like this," Valentino chuckles whilst pulling out and climbing out of bed. In reply, I give a half hearted 'mmm' as a reply.

I turn to lay on my side as I wait for Valentino to return with a cloth to wipe me down. As I lay here my thoughts return to the dream I had this morning. It felt so real that I had a panic attack whilst Valentino was asleep next to me.

Something bad is going to happen.

I can feel it in my bones, whenever my dreams involve death, something bad happens.

What if Valentino and Alejandro had been stringing me along, just like in my dream? What if all along they had been faking the fact that they like me?

My heartaches at the thought of that being true.

Should I keep what me and Valentino have going? Should I end it? I'm always doubting what we have, what even are we?

Maybe we're just to different to work. But then why does my heartache so much every time I think about leaving him?

I try push the thoughts to the back of my mind as I watch Valentino saunter back in with a smirk on his face.

"You okay babe?" I guess he didn't miss my attempt at smiling which turned into a half grimace, half smile.

"Did I hurt you? Was I too rough?" He continues to question me as he pulls the covers back and checks me over. His concern has me smiling for the first time this morning.

"I'm fine Vale, don't worry," A smile returns to his face as he wipes me down, taking his time to be extra gentle.

He lays gentle, sweet kisses as he drags the rag down my skin.

Things fall silent between us as he continues to wipe away all the evidence of our lovemaking. The silence gets the better of me and I can't help but question my thoughts.

"Val, can I ask you something?" He pauses giving me his full attention.

"I-you would never string me along right?" I watch as his eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

"What do you mean?".

"You wouldn't fake being interested in me for fun right? Or for a bet, right?" His face then turns from confused to downright angry and in that moment, I knew, it was the calm before the storm.

"You don't trust me?" His voice holds accusations and hurt, this isn't what I want him to feel.

"No, I-".

"Then what? If you didn't trust me, then why would you feel the need to ask? You don't trust me do you? You think I'm lying? What else do I need to do to fucking prove to you th-".

"I do trust you! I do! I just...just needed a bit of reassuring because I had a ni-".

"STOP LYING TO ME!" No longer can I hold my tears back, so I begun to splutter and choke as I try to explain myself but the fear keeps holding my lungs hostage, he's just like him.

"What is wrong with you? I try my hardest and that's still not good enough for you? WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT?".

I watch as he begins to trash the place up. With my heart in my throat, I begin to grab my things with shaky hands and hard, heavy breaths.

Without much care I grab any clothes I can and try to throw them on so I can leave but I'm shaking so hard I'm only able to throw on one of Valentino's shirts I found on the floor.

Grabbing the door I swing it open with as much force possible and head for the stairs. Flashes of him cloud my mind and panic itches at my neck.

I can't breathe.

Thoughts of me constantly running away from the pain and torture stay stuck and soon that's all I can see.

I can hear voices calling, shouting my name but all I see is him.

The next thing I know I'm running outside, where to? I don't know. But if I'm getting away from him, that's all that matters right?

Seconds later, my lungs give up on me, the world begins to tilt and my vision suddenly fades.

-
hey guys sorry this update is so short but it's a filler to ease you guys and myself back into the story because from here on out, things are going to be intense...

but anyway, finally finished my exams, finally finished with secondary school, so expect a lot more updates.